Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. leo319

19.5 Alcoas Wheels?

Not sure if this has been discussed on this forum (didn't find anything), but has anyone tried the Alcoas 19.5s on a dually? Just ordered a dually and curious to hear if anyone has tried them... I've seen them on the 5500s and wonder if they would be any clearance issues compared to the 3500...
  2. leo319

Feedback in Replacing SRW for a DRW

Has anyone moved from a single real wheel to a dually? If so, how can you describe the change? any regrets? Miss anything? You know where I'm going with this.. The main reason I am doing this is due to the amount of payload I put on the truck (4k lbs range), I don't tow any significant weight...
  3. leo319

Engine Noise (howling) When Loaded and Driving Uphill - Engine Brake Not Working

Hey everyone, I'm here to ask for feedback and find any similar experiences. Here it goes.. I just got back from a camping trip this afternoon and I noticed a strange noise when driving uphill and putting the truck to work. The best I can describe the noise is as if the engine fan was turned on...
  4. leo319

Break in Period - Truck Camper

Hi everyone, I have a couple of questions. I am in the process of placing an order on a 3500 SRW out of state, and I am also buying a truck camper (about 3600lbs) in the same city. My question is, is adding 3600lbs of payload and drive 800 miles with it a wrong idea for a brand new truck, or is...