Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. H

DEF Fluid empty after 2500 Mile

I came from a Duramax where I can go months with out having to fill DEF tank. Is this normal for a Ram?
  2. H

2019 2500 CT Vibration at Idle

Coming from a Duramax I notice the same thing. My Duramax was smoother. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. H

Rambox Waterproof?

I thought the Rambox was supposed to be waterproof. When I go through the carwash they get wet inside. The doors seem loose when their closed. Can they be tightened?
  4. H

2019 Mega Cab subwoofer install

did you leave the rest of the stereo stock?
  5. H

2020 ordering?

Mines all built waiting to be delivered
  6. H

2020 ordering?

My ETA was 1/15-1/29 now their saying 2/11-2/25 ordered 11/13 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. H

2020 ordering?

Where do you get the codes? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. H

2020 ordering?

My Laramie was ordered 11/13. Ram care says in trim stage. No eta to dealer. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. H

Tonneau Covers

Just dont like the fact you need a key to lock it. While with Bak when the tail gate is locked the cover is locked
  10. H

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

Nice what size wheels and tires
  11. H

Ram beats out Chevy's Silverado for sales through the 1st Quarter of this year

Same here. Had 2011 Denali and now 2016 Denali. After seeing Ram Limited interior Denali doesn't compare.