Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. J

Metalcloak Suspension Upgrade

My truck is a 21 2500 Crew, short bed, Hemi 4x4. I have Power Wagon front springs, Carli sway bar, Thuren track bar, off the shelf Fox shocks, rear 1" spacer under factory springs, Carli track bar bracket, adjustable rear track bar, and Fox rear shocks. I run Mickey Thompson Baja Boss At's in...
  2. J

Alignment Specs after level springs

After I installed the Power Wagon springs, I set toe per Thuren and drove for a while. Drove great!! I finally had time at our shop last night to through it up on the alignment rack. With the cams in the stock position, caster was at 2.2. I rotated the cams both ways to max and learned that you...
  3. J

21' Hemi 2500 upgrades

21' Hemi Crew 4x4 with Off Road and Snow Plow Package with 4k miles Installed Power Wagon front springs 68172138AC. Stock height to top of fender opening was 41", after 43". Will go back and re-clock springs similar to BDS instructions to reduce bow. Will measure height afterwards, I have a...
  4. J

Dash Oil Pressure Gauge seems weird

I have 500 miles on my 21' 2500 6.4 and just noticed that the oil and volt gauge aren't needles, they seem to be digital markers. When truck is off, you don't see the needles, when you start the needles just seem to appear at appx the half way mark. The oil needle sits half way at idle and jumps...
  5. J

New guy from Allen Tx

3rd Ram 2500, this time a 21' with Hemi. Sure like this 8 speed!! Look forward to reading and sharing info with you guys.