Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. WisHawk

2021 3500 Left and Right Incandescent Taillamps.

These are like new take offs from my 2021 Ram 3500 Bighorn. they include the bulbs with their wire harness. I am asking $135 for the pair you pickup or $155.00 shipped (lower 48 states only) I am located in the Stevens Point area and I am in the Eau Claire, Menomonie area weekly. I will only...
  2. WisHawk

Spare tire holder pendulum

I am not going to have my spare tire under my truck during the winter months. My question is what are others doing with the pendulum to keep it from swinging around on the cable. I tried several times to draw it up tight "keeping the cable tight" but it will not tighten up. So my thought is to...
  3. WisHawk

TPMS Recommendations 2021 RAM 3500 or OEM Part#

Looking for recommendations for TPMS sensors for 2021 RAM 3500 (Not a Dually) It is my understanding the 3500 uses a different sensor than the 2500. Is that correct? I tried to look up part # @ Mopar and I was still left confused which part # I need, These will be going into factory 18" wheels...
  4. WisHawk

Package group extras?

First time posting, First time RAM & Diesel power. I have on order a 3500 Longhorn Diesel with the following packages Snow Chief group / 5th wheel/gooseneck towing prep group. Are there items included in these groups other than those installed that I should be looking for when I pick the...
  5. WisHawk

Hello from Central Wi.

Waiting on delivery of 2021 Ram 3500 Big Horn Diesel Crew Cab 4x4 6'4" Box Max Steel Met. (ordered 4-23-21) New to Diesel Power. Trying to learn as much as I can before we take delivery. This truck will be used to haul our JKU around the country as we ready ourselves for retirement.