Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. WisHawk

What are you listening to today?

Make sure you have your bass turned up for this banger.
  2. WisHawk

Black powder-coated 18” Bighorn factory wheels?

Yes factory size tires.
  3. WisHawk

Black powder-coated 18” Bighorn factory wheels?

Like this? 3 Wisconsin winters and they are holding up fine, Had mine powder coated locally. Had mine done in a satin finish.
  4. WisHawk

High ambient temp truck storage & DEF.

Has anyone tried these products? https://rislone.com/products/product-categories/diesel-exhaust-fluid/
  5. WisHawk

These young women are such great live performers for being so young Lead singer Dani 24, Drummer Pau is 22 and was awarded Rock drummer of the year 2023. Bass player Ali is only 19 (they are sisters) New Album coming out in June.
  6. WisHawk

What did you do TO your RAM today?

I have had this light kit bookmarked for a while. Need to just get it ordered...
  7. WisHawk

Customer Satisfaction Notice 90A

Just received mine in the mail yesterday for my 2021 3500 I'm in WI so maybe cold weather state vehicles?
  8. WisHawk

She has that air dialed in. Your a great dad! :)
  9. WisHawk

These don't look to bad and they stay on. https://www.amazon.com/ColorLugs-Flexible-21-23mm-Extractor-Available/dp/B0BVZRW5K6/ref=sr_1_5?crid=2FQ7IAJ0OOGZP&keywords=plastic%2Blug%2Bnut%2Bcovers%2Bram%2B3500&qid=1695877373&sprefix=plastic%2Blug%2Bnut%2Bcovers%2Bram%2B3500%2Caps%2C101&sr=8-5&th=1
  10. WisHawk

Sina From Germany, I have seen her drum covers for a number of years. She is very talented. Plays multiple instruments. Thanks for Posting.
  11. WisHawk

Safety Recall 13A: Grid Heater Relay

The last of my recalls were finished today. All recalls are now complete.
  12. WisHawk

Grid Heater RELAY Recall (new)

I do have a call in at another dealer, hopefully they will call me back this week. It's just crazy that these parts are out there but yet customers have been waiting and are still waiting for months to get this recall completed.
  13. WisHawk

These young women are starting to take off here in the states. Just opened last night in Hollywood Florida for Guns & Roses. And play on MTV VMA's the other night. Hard to believe they are on 23, 21, 18 years of age.,
  14. WisHawk

I also was able to purchase the correct relay through a online dealer. Went to dealer to have it installed and they refused to do it under warranty/recall. Said the part needed to be ordered under the truck vin so the recall would clear. But they would install the part if I wanted to pay for...
  15. WisHawk

Does anyone know what this is on my tailpipe?

Looks Like the Sticker burnt off.
  16. WisHawk

I will give it a try
  17. WisHawk

This is what I ordered and yes, they showed everything in stock at the time I ordered. I called them and they said they will not sell them even those my vin is in the recall. So since they have the parts why doesn't my dealer just order from them???? (RamCares)
  18. WisHawk

Well here is the email I received. If you know of another place that will take my order PM me. .
  19. WisHawk

Called multiple dealerships, everyone same story" parts on backorder we will put you on a list and call you." It's been over 3 months now. Tried Ram Cares same story call dealer get on list. Tried ordering the parts myself (Mopar won't let you) I have spent a lot of energy trying to get this...