Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. P

AC Fix TSB (Pre 8/20 build trucks)

So I decided I wasn't going to let the dealer rip my dash out for no reason and I came across this on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B092YVQS7K or, you can find it by searching for "Muzzys A/C Hack Kit". For 20 bucks you really can't go wrong! I live in AZ and we're almost up to 100 degrees...
  2. P

Calibrated Power tune 2020 2500 cummins

Alright I'm reporting back as promised, thanks John for answering my questions previously. I've got a 2019 3500 HO with the Aisin and this thing is AWESOME. It's like a new truck. I've tried the sport and heavy tow tunes and both are great. In sport the truck is stupid fast! In heavy tow it's...
  3. P

Thanks John, I just placed my order today. I'll report back once I receive it.
  4. P

Banks pedal monster question

Just out of curiosity what setting do you find is the sweet spot for you? I know it's all about preference but I'm curious as to where others prefer it.
  5. P

John, I'm assuming from your signature line you are using this on your 3500. I also have a 3500 HO with the Aisin, are their tunes specific to this engine and tranny? I'm about to pull the trigger and order one. Do you have any complaints about it at all? Thanks!