Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Lawdog3500

Grille Guards

I had a Ranch Hand on my last truck. It was fine. I went with a local product this time. If you're in Montana like I am, check out CK Fab out of Laurel MT. Incredibly solid and flows perfectly with the lines of the truck.
  2. Lawdog3500

RamCares Cp4 service solution updates - (Y78) CP4 recall issued by FCA - 2020 Parts Available May 10

Mine is in the shop today for the recall. Should get it back tomorrow. Eager for this to be done.
  3. Lawdog3500

RamCares Cp4 service solution updates - (Y78) CP4 recall issued by FCA - 2020 Parts Available May 10

I just received another recall letter telling me to get it done. Yeah, right. Still waiting for my dealer to get me in. Interestingly, when I called the "FCA Recall Assistance Center," their automated message said parts are not yet available for the 2019. Weird. TIme to pester the dealer again...
  4. Lawdog3500

Funny pics and Memes thread - keep it clean

I'm sure it's Garand.
  5. Lawdog3500

The trolling there was epic.
  6. Lawdog3500

Tire Gurus- What is the best towing tire?

Correct.
  7. Lawdog3500

Rear tires: I run about 74 when empty and 80 when towing.
  8. Lawdog3500

Agreed. I repeatedly ran the Coopers listed above on my last two towing rigs. They were very good tires all around. I am running the Falkens on my RAM. So far, so good. I thought I would try something different this time and two of my friends are running them with good results. Both are good...
  9. Lawdog3500

There's a lot going on in that pic! Both pics are from their actual marketing.
  10. Lawdog3500

Maybe we can get some more torque in our Cummins by integrating brussless motor technology.
  11. Lawdog3500

Lets see what you are towing!

We had a Trail Limited. Ours was tricked out and trouble free. I hate what has happened to the brand. We run a Teryx 4 now. Agree with you.... it's bulletproof. *We just got the toy hauler. Once the snow melts, I will post a proper pic for this thread.
  12. Lawdog3500

Lets see what you are towing!

Love that Wildcat!
  13. Lawdog3500

Same. He read from a letter from FCA and said it was likely to slide, but that's all he knew.
  14. Lawdog3500

Console mount phone holder.

Glad to get this thread revived. Thanks for the reply Razzman. I ordered one from Bayou. I am looking for space for the TPMS monitor and for a rear view camera when the Momentum is following me around.
  15. Lawdog3500

Console mount phone holder.

Those are sweet. The website is a bit vague. Does the double mount block the accessory part in the tray or is it still available?
  16. Lawdog3500

It's an improvement for Chevy for sure, but I'm still preferring the RAM.
  17. Lawdog3500

Grille Guards

Thanks, that's a nice product. At $400+ for it, I would opt for the full replacement front which is my leaning anyway.
  18. Lawdog3500

Grille Guards

The Steelcraft are very similar to the Ranch Hand products in appearance and I'd wager close in build quality if not quite as good, maybe a little lesser, and they cost a little less. I doubt its sides would get pushed in much from what I've seen and by reputation. I've owned a Ranch Hand Legend...
  19. Lawdog3500

Grille Guards

I am reviving this thread.... I am still debating a grill guard versus a full replacement and leaning toward full replacement. One big concern I have is protecting the intercooler down low from pheasants and such. A grill guard won't provide much protection on that front. Cost is about double to...