Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. B

Factory tailgate dampener. Works awesome

Your pain was my gain!! Installed mine today.
  2. B

Added Factory Tow Mirrors to 2020, can AlfaOBD add the sales code or is a dealer trip required? = Solved

CEL went away today. The temperature display is working correctly.
  3. B

Added Factory Tow Mirrors to 2020, can AlfaOBD add the sales code or is a dealer trip required? = Solved

Did the pin swap today and eveything is working. CEL hasnt gone away yet but hping it will with a few more cycles. Thanks for all your help Jimmy07!!
  4. B

Jimmy this is what I come up with for doing my repin. The Left column is what is on the mirrors now, the left is what it should look like after following your instructions. Does this look correct? thanks
  5. B

These are what I am trying to get to work. Putting them on a 2019 tradesman that had just had stock heated mirrors. When I installed these nothing works for power adjust or heat. Also no ambient temp anymore and CEL came on...
  6. B

So Jimmy, I am trying to repin my mirrors. Before I start, do these look like they will work?
  7. B

AlfaOBD

Thanks Jimmy. Searching your other posts, I believe it is an issue with the wiring to the plug that goes into the door module. I am going to try and rewire per your advise that I found in other posts, and see if that clears everything up.
  8. B

AlfaOBD

9. B

AlfaOBD

CEL came on as soon as I connected the KAOD bypass. It stays on even when ignition is running. Also no changes seem to be taking effect. Just trying to get tow mirrors to work.
  10. B

AlfaOBD

Didn't think so. Any suggestions? Thanks
  11. B

AlfaOBD

Newbie here. Just read all posts and didn't see this. I just hooked up the KAOD bypass for use with AlfaOBD and using the OBD Link MX+. Question is, should my check engine light be on?