Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. C

Fender Flares?

I’m definitely a fan of the extra protection and the look. I was kind of surprised they didn’t include it for the length of the cab. Just behind from wheels, length of the box and behind rear wheels. Almost looks like they just forgot it or something
  2. C

Fender Flares?

yes I had to remove the lower black trim. My plan was to trim it to accommodate the flare but too cold here in upstate ny right now to do without heated garage. flares attach with 3m tape (already provided on the oem flare) and screws which were already in place. They hold wheel well plastic in...
  3. C

Fender Flares?

Part number is 82212208AC
  4. C

Where are my longbed folks at?!

285/75r18 theyre a 35” tire to fill out the wheel well much nicer.
  5. C

Fender Flares?

Well it only took me 3 months but finally got my 18 flares paint matched and installed. Happy with the result. Feel like the truck just looks naked without them.
  6. C

Where are my longbed folks at?!

Flare install last week as well. I’ll never go back to a short box even though I hated the look before I opted for my first one due to 5th wheel hauling.
  7. C

Approach Lights

I believe there was a gromet under the carpet in the rear drivers side. Came up through there and ran up the c pillar after pulling the plastic. Then over to the cargo light after pulling the headliner. I’m sure there’s an easier way or I could have traced the wire down the line a little closer...
  8. C

Approach Lights

I too am looking to do this. I did the same on my 17 ford and miss it already. Haven’t seen anything about it on this forum yet. There were quite a few over on the ford forum. I ended up tapping my cargo lights before, some were also able to plug right in to the factory running board plug which...
  9. C

So what are my actual numbers?

Great explanation. I had decent handle on the payload sticker number and what that gave me. Guess I was mostly looking for that 21500 number along with the 14220 you provided. I’m not too worried about the numbers as my 5th wheel gvwr is 10k and that’s the most I ever pull. Just nice to have...
  10. C

So what are my actual numbers?

Was curious tonight about what my tow numbers were exactly for my 19 2500 cclb 6.4 big horn. With 3.73 rear. Ram site gives two different numbers based on two different variations of how they specify the 6.4. One “v8 heavy-duty” the other “heavy-duty v8” what am I missing???
  11. C

Fender Flares?

I suppose that could work. Hard to know without having them on hand to check out. Looked like a guy on another forum had some luck doing that with a 19 1500 though. I’d just be worried about getting a snug fit. Hopefully someone else will give it a try and inform us all!
  12. C

Fender Flares?

As someone else stated above the 19s require holes in the the fenders to accommodate posts/pegs or clips that are part of the flare. So it’s obviously not possible to use the direct part form say a Laramie. In the past (2018s) there was no difference in the fender and you could take the flare...
  13. C

Fender Flares?

that’s for the pics!!Sounds like an easy install, exactly what I’m looking for. I’m still just torn on the “bolt on” look. Why can’t mopar just put out the stock looking oe ones for 19s already!?!
  14. C

Fender Flares?

So I’m on the hunt for flares as well. I’ve ordered a 2018 set as it seemed like the best option out there since I didn’t want the rivet look of the ONLY style mopar is offering. But I’m having second thoughts now as I’d really like to keep the plastic trim along the bottom, especially with my...
  15. C

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

I have no complaints. Just need to be sure to rotate accordingly as with any tire with a bit more meat on them or they start to get a bit of chop. Other than that I’ve had no problems with towing and they work nicely in the deep snow in my experience. Can’t speak too much on longevity since I...
  16. C

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

Wasn’t so sure about the color but it had everything I wanted pretty much. Picked it up Tuesday. Already got my new duratracs on yesterday. Went with 285/70/18. Nice 35in tire. Had them on my last two trucks. Sticker below with all options. 18 fender flares should be here tomorrow then I’ll have...