Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. rauan

Mopar soft tonneau cover

This is just a cover without bed rails. I used it with self made fixture on my truck with ramboxes. Asking $200. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. rauan

Bakflip MX4 for Rambox bed

Sold my truck and don’t need it any more. Asking $699 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. rauan

2019-22 Ram 2500 Bakflip tonneau cover for Ramboxes

Selling my bed cover. It is used, but in good condition. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/981054086173524/ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. rauan

Additional low beam LED lights

Hi everyone, I was wondering if there is anything in the market for additional low beam LED bar or lights. I don't do off roading and don't need those super bright bars, but I am not really satisfied with low beam brightness on my truck and wanted to know if anyone have already installed...
  5. rauan

Spot for air compressor

Hi everyone, I am looking for a place to install air compressor under my truck. I found one, but there is this line and I am not sure if it safe to install it next to it. My concern is if I put it there it may add extra tension to that line. Not knowing what it is for scares me. It is under...
  6. rauan

Megacab behind rear-seat compartment

Does anyone know what is inside this plastic cover? It sounds hollow when I knock on it. I was wondering if it is a good place to install on board air compressor. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. rauan

Smell of burned plastic on start

Does anyone experience the sane thing? Very often when I start the truck I can feel burned plastic smell inside the truck. I have 2500 with Cummin engine. I heard it has auxiliary heating system and I was wondering if that could be a reason. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. rauan

WTB. Trailer tow camera for digital rearview mirror

If anyone ordered this option and doesn’t want it I am looking for camera from that kit. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. rauan

Mopar bed cover with rambox silver rails

I got this Mopar bed cover, but I was not able to install them on my rambox bed with silver rails. I am not sure how clamps can grab the rail edge as instructions mention on mopar site. Anyone had experience with it...
  10. rauan

Wireless carplay adapters

Sold my truck and don’t need them anymore. Asking $80 per unit. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. rauan

Tire Pressure Sensors

I apologize if this was already discussed, but I couldn’t find when I checked the threads. When you install a new set of tires do you use tire pressure sensors from original tires or put the news ones? I bought a set of night edition wheels and tires, but I was told they don’t have sensors...