Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. B

New 2024 leaking fluids

The transfer case output shaft was leaking on my 23 with less than 1,000 miles so the dealer replaced it. Just hit 10,000 miles so I did an oil change and found the output shaft leaking again :mad:
  2. B

2024 Ram 3500 Laramie without 12” screen?

I was leary about the digital dash cluster on my 23 but after having it I really like it. I was driving from PA to CA and had a lot of time to think and to play around with the menus. It hit me that my 4th Gen always had a digital display in the center of the analog gauges and I rarely, if ever...
  3. B

3500 SRW suspension

The bags will dump to the point that they will physically feel and act empty. I wouldn't suggest actually opening the system to relieve the nitrogen.
  4. B

3500 SRW suspension

You can either pull the fuse to dump the air or install adjustable sensor arms to fill the bags to your preference.
  5. B

3500 SRW suspension

When it was stock, the bags had just enough air to not be empty and could easily press a thumb about 1/2" into them. As soon as any kind of weight lowers the suspension the bags instantly air up to level. At that point the system functions as it should including the messages you described. It's...
  6. B

3500 SRW suspension

It worked this way stock as well. When I hitch up or have a load in the bed everything functions perfectly.
  7. B

3500 SRW suspension

Sorry guys, the video was taking a while to upload and I needed to go to my daughters for dinner. Here is the video showing normal ride height, bed lowering mode, and alternate ride height. Edit: The video is still currently processing so video quality will be poor until it's complete
  8. B

3500 SRW suspension

I did but my truck functioned the same with the factory suspension. My video is currently sitting at 5% uploaded so it might be a bit until it's ready to post. I'll share it once its ready to go.
  9. B

3500 SRW suspension

Let me upload the video then I'll post it here once its ready.
  10. B

3500 SRW suspension

I absolutely have done it. I did it the day I purchased it. I did it when I was setting up my hitch and after I had the Carli lift installed. If you would like me to go make a video I would be glad to do so.
  11. B

3500 SRW suspension

And you're wrong. There is only enough air in the bags for them not to be completely empty, not to provide load heigh in any way shape or form. You can select bed lowering mode or alternate height empty and it does absolutely nothing. Why? Because the bags are not under load of the wight of the...
  12. B

3500 SRW suspension

I fully understand but there's not enough air in the bags to affect the height empty.
  13. B

3500 SRW suspension

Sorry, and I don't mean this in a negative way, but you are not educated on this subject.
  14. B

3500 SRW suspension

23 3500 Limited Mega cab.
  15. B

3500 SRW suspension

Nothing is wrong with my truck. Your bags just have more air in them than what they're suppose to have. It's a fact that 3500's come off the assembly line out of adjustment which is why you see all kinds of different feedback on the way air assist trucks ride. The more air the bags have empty...
  16. B

3500 SRW suspension

You can press all the buttons you want in my truck and nothing will happen unless there's a load on the truck. The bags have just enough air for them not be completely empty as that can damage the bags. You are suppose to be able to easily press your thumb into them when they're empty and see...
  17. B

3500 SRW suspension

After reading your comments again is sounds like you're referring to the system in the 2500's. Do you have a 2500 or 3500?
  18. B

3500 SRW suspension

The only way adjustments can be experienced empty is when your bags have more air in them than what they're suppose to have. If that's the case your ride is harsher empty than what it's designed to be. 3500's are air assist which means they only come into play under load. The system is not meant...
  19. B

3500 SRW suspension

The bed lowering function does nothing on an empty 3500 with factory air assist until there's 600+ lbs of added weight. They have a better factory ride since air assist equipped trucks include lighter leaf springs. The bags do slightly affect the ride as they aren't 100% empty when driving...
  20. B

Ram better come out with a a FULL fifth gen HD soon

We'll just have to agree to disagree. Enjoy that amazing McDonalds burger as I've been told their #1.