Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. BigJim

Phoenix px6 12.1 inch radio for Ram trucks. Anyone tried one?

Currently have the 8 inch without nav and thinking about upgrading. Has anyone tried one of these units and if so can you share how it worked out? Thanks!
  2. BigJim

What's this?

So I was checking out my new truck and found this wire bundle under the hood. It's on the firewall near the Aux control box around the area of the brake booster. Does anyone know what these wires are for? I'm hoping perhaps like my old ford they had wires for things like speeding up the...
  3. BigJim

ANR Location?

Not sure where to post this so I'm sorry if the wrong place. Hope someone can help. 2021 Ram 3500 Tradesman, gas with 4x4. I bought a harness to turn off the Active Noise unit however it didn't come with any instructions. I emailed the company and waiting for a response but I know a lot...
  4. BigJim

How to wire up a truck camper

While I'm waiting for my new truck to arrive I'm trying to get a many upgrades on hand so I can get on the road as fast as possible. New 2021 Ram 3500 4x4 Tradesman regular cab, 8 foot bed. I'm going to put a large truck camper on it and travel. I'm trying to find out where is the best...
  5. BigJim

Almost another Ram in my driveway!

Just waiting for my new truck to arrive! 2021 Ram 3500 4x4 Tradesman. Nothing fancy, just what I need and not much more, just the way I like them. It will have the 8.4 inch non-nav screen but I might upgrade that or maybe not. Seems like mixed reviews on various forums. It will be replacing...
  6. BigJim

Almost a new Ram U connect user question.

Just waiting for my new truck to arrive at the dealership. 2021 Ram Tradesman with the 8.4 non-nav Uconnect. I'll be flying several states away to pick it up and then driving it home. It doesn't seem possible to just activate navigation so I"m looking at other means of navigation. I've been...