Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. J

Steering directed lights

Yeah they do slightly move, only like 30 degrees or so on steering wheel movement. That’s the only reason I included the trim level in the original post
  2. J

Steering directed lights

There is no issues or changes with my fog lights activating or working. Only with the actual low beam head lights not turning in conjunction with the wheel as they did before taking the truck in. Being on Maui sounds a lot better being stuck at work haha
  3. J

Steering directed lights

The corresponding side fog lights are activated with turning the wheel and turn signals, but the actual head light isn’t turning with the wheel anymore. Yeah I thought that could be an issue and checked, they’re turned on in Uconnect. I tried toggling it on and off and restarting the truck but...
  4. J

Steering directed lights

Hey everyone, was trying to see if anyone else has had issues with the steering directed lights on the Limited trim trucks? Mine were working fine, I put on some thuren suspension components, wheels and tires, then took the truck to Les Schwab for an alignment/peace of mind. The lights were...
  5. J

Blocks vs Carli Progressive Leafs

I’m looking for some advice or recommendations from anyone that might have experience with either of these. my truck is a 21 3500 HO SRW with factory air suspension. I put on 35x12.5x18’s on already. Then I bought thurens kit which came with 2.25“ soft ride coils, adjustable track bar, and fox...
  6. J

Let's see them Night Edition Packages! :D

+18. I don’t like the look of tires way outside the fenders. They make a -15 or something like that if that’s the look you’re going for
  7. J

Lets see what you are towing!

Took the trailer out this last weekend for the first time with the new truck. Last truck was a 2020 ram 1/2 ton, i thought it did well for pulling a 35” tt… the 3500 HO is obviously a night and day difference, now we might have to start looking for a 5th wheel sooner than later
  8. J

Got the new wheels and tires on last week the day before our camping trip. Just got the thuren coils and fox reservoirs in and will be doing those soon. These are 35x12.5x18 nittos on method 18x9’s with no rubbing on stock suspension
  9. J

Posted it in the builds forum but might as well here too. Got it home yesterday. Loving it so far, can’t wait for the level, wheels/tires, ppf&ceramic hopefully soon Ram 3500 HO limited crew cab long bed
  10. J

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

Definitely a beautiful road trip even with the rain, love the area up there. Thanks!
  11. J

That was in Beaverton lol rain followed us all the way to the boarder of California. And thanks, I think so too! Haha
  12. J

Ordered 4/11 from Phillip at Bud Clary Arrived at dealer 6/9 Picked up 6/12 3500 HO limited crew cab long bed Overall the process was pretty smooth for everything that’s gone on there with Phillip leaving. Had some contact issues leading up to pick up but once I was there everything was good...
  13. J

Price negotiated from MSRP

Yeah most of us did way better than that but the OP was asking about a dealership in California. All the dealers out here are charging MSRP or a few thousand under
  14. J

Price negotiated from MSRP

Could try to find a dealer that will accept the fca affiliate rewards coupon if you qualify for it. That gives you 1% below invoice
  15. J

I’m going through the same thing as you, Amelia seems to be avoiding me too. I have asked about my $3500 incentive being confirmed multiple times and she said she doesn’t think Philip filed it correctly or put it in and there’s basically nothing they can do… Philip sent me a shot of his computer...
  16. J

2021 3500 HO SRW 35s stock suspension

Thank you!
  17. J

2021 3500 HO SRW 35s stock suspension

I would like to know the answer to this too, I am looking to put 35s on my stock limited wheels for the time being
  18. J

'21 3500 Rear Air Suspension - Smoooth Ride!

So when loaded the air bags make it go back to stock ride height with forward rake? My truck on order is the same layout at yours, CCLB with air suspension. Was wanting to see if I could get away with leveling the truck without it sagging while towing
  19. J

Towing with leveling kit and air suspension

Thanks, I did see another video that showed the 3500 not being able to move the bed because there wasn’t a load on it, gave an error message and seemed like you can’t drop the bed down on the 3500. Wonder if that’s cause of the different rear suspension between the 3/4 And 1 ton?