Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Sir Snacksalot

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Washed and waxed. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Sir Snacksalot

People here get spun up so fast, sometimes it feels like Facebook haha. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Sir Snacksalot

Normally I hang a tarp over the tailgate before it gets loaded but this time I didn’t have a tarp Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Sir Snacksalot

Put her to work once again. I really gotta get a dump trailer haha. Supervisor pictured, slacking off as always. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Sir Snacksalot

Lets see what you are towing!

Crazy. I hope your luck never runs out! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Sir Snacksalot

Whining noise

FWIW my 1500 sounded slightly like a diesel when it was running on 4 cylinders. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Sir Snacksalot

I have one. A little hesitant to use it. I have no paint damage on the dent and don’t want to cause any Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Sir Snacksalot

Wow! Wild. Looks like fun. Especially if you get stuck somewhere you have to turn around! Haha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Sir Snacksalot

Only 1 complaint on my '21 3500....the NAV is unbelievably inaccurate

System navigation is always terrible in any car. At least compared with AA and CarPlay.. might as well use mapquest Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Sir Snacksalot

Got this far on the dissembled trying to do some research on the best method before I go for trying to mold it back into at least a reasonable shape.. any suggestions? Thinking hair dryer to get it a little bit malleable. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Sir Snacksalot

Added some character to it! Easy and cheap mod. Decided it was time since I’ve already had my brand new truck for 3 months .. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Sir Snacksalot

Why does my MPG suck so bad?

I’m a conservative driver and normally Stay 60-65 mph since the speed limit here is 60.. I see 21-22 on the highway empty and ~12 towing my 7500 lb TT Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Sir Snacksalot

Bug Deflector

Stay tuned for Bug Deflector II: the drama continues.. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Sir Snacksalot

Yes I did! About 600 miles from home had a blowout. Didn’t even have a chance to get the **** trailer tires off. Probably my fault for not monitoring psi close enough though. Did some good damage to the skirts Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Sir Snacksalot

Made it home to Seattle from Austin. 4400 miles in 5 days, hurts my soul to have 8200 miles on my truck after 3 months but that’s okay. Washed and detailed both the trailer and the truck! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Sir Snacksalot

Seattle, WA to Austin, TX , 2200 miles in 2 days to come get it, 2200 miles towing it back same amount of time. (Yes it was a deal worth the drive.) averaged around 22mpg not towing, 11 towing. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Sir Snacksalot

Horrible seats

Up to almost 4K on the truck and seats are even more uncomfortable than they were in the beginning, 2020 2500 bighorn.. I’m 29 with no regular back pain of any kind, but 30 minutes of sitting in this truck and my lower back is killing me. Gonna try a lumbar support because it seems like the...
  18. Sir Snacksalot

Is Rear park sense “block off” a thing?

Bought a b&w tow and stow for this reason.. (not gonna keep hitched in my cab lol) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Sir Snacksalot

Why I will always have my moose ears on my truck...

I think chrome mirror caps and door handles look good. I also have chrome tow hooks and a chrome grille Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Sir Snacksalot

Do the Big Horn seats need to be protected?

Mine have been pretty good after 3000 miles and a 2 year old that walks all over my seats sometimes with shoes on. Everything has brushed right off so far. Supposed to get permaplate from ram but haven’t brought it in yet. Not sure if that will actually do anything or if it was a sham, but it...