Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. O

New Diesel Fuels? New Owner Recommendations

I work for a fuel terminal down in central Texas and we bounce between 5% blended and non blended. Unless you know the fuel terminal that is providing the fuel or you ask the gas station attendant you won’t know what you’re getting. All pumps will say they “may contain 5% bio” but that doesn’t...
  2. O

Help with part number (upfitter switches)

Sorry it’s a 2019 so the 2020 should probably work. Thank you! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. O

Help with part number (upfitter switches)

I purchased my truck used and it came with the upfitter switches but the previous owner must have kept the wiring kit. Does anyone have the part number for just the wiring kit to connect to the connectors in the engine bay? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. O

Color matched Ranch Hand Legend bumper

Yea it is nice but now I’m in the search for a new one. Got into a fight with a ditch Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. O

Color matched Ranch Hand Legend bumper

Here’s mine that was powder coated to match. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. O

Why did you buy a 2500

I bought mine because I work in oil and gas in Texas and that’s what we do. Plus it helps tow around my big ass ego lol
  7. O

2019 2500 Mega cab Longhorn

Back in June I finally got back into a ram from my wrangler. Went a little boujee with the longhorn but I’ve always loved this combo! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. O

AC Fix TSB (Pre 8/20 build trucks)

Is there a way to tell if my truck has already had this repair? I bought the truck used so I’m not sure what all was done by the previous owner. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk