Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. G

Frame rail compatibility bracket ?

I left mine on and used them as a convenient rear mounting bracket for an intercooler skid plate, worked great
  2. G

Attention to those replacing the cheap, plastic fuel cover

I have the genos cap for my 21 and it does not hit the convex door.
  3. G

On Board Air Systems (What do you guys have?)

Arb high capacity single with a 5 gallon tank, works great.
  4. G

Factory chrome bumpers front and rear

Bumpers came off a 21 bighorn with the fog lights, great condition less than 1k miles before replaced. 200 for both, in bishop, ca.
  5. G

Lowering 2500 Bighorn

Smaller diameter tires? Or you could cut a coil off some stock springs?
  6. G

WTB: 2019 - 2021 Rear Bumper

I have one I'd part with, perfect condition. I'm in California.
  7. G

Carli Pintop 2.5” Level

You sure the springs are seated on the rubber locators up top? I know they could be turned / not fully seated. Also, check the carli spring part numbers to make sure they are correct.
  8. G

BAJA DESIGNS DODGE, RAM 2500/3500 (19-ON), REVERSE KIT, S2 SPORTS W/C wire size?

Most of the kits aren't long enough for these trucks. I just ran my own wires and split loom along the left frame rail and used the #3 auxiliary switch.
  9. G

What's on your Aux Switches

Haha, did that on an older truck I owned, no need on this one. Plan was for air lockers on switches 4 and 6 if I ever do it.
  10. G

Correct, I didn't want to do that, and with a 5 gallon air tank it works great.
  11. G

Arb high capacity single compressor. The twin draws too much power for the factory switches.
  12. G

Limited slips / lockers 2500s

Trying to get a definitive answer from someone with personal knowledge, does the 2500 limited slip have clutches, or is it a gear type? When I bought the truck the literature sounded pretty clear that the 2500s got a gear type and the 3500s got a clutch type. I haven't taken my diff cover off...
  13. G

Clacking noise after engine is shutdown.

I was addressing the first post. Probably def related but I don't have firsthand knowledge of your situation.
  14. G

Clacking noise after engine is shutdown.

The EGR valves cycle when the truck is shut off, making a clicking sound. By cycling the valves it stops carbon from fouling them.
  15. G

BAJA DESIGNS DODGE, RAM 2500/3500 (19-ON), REVERSE KIT, S2 SPORTS W/C wire size?

Listed max draw is .9A for your application, I think you'd be plenty fine with 16 gauge. Keep in mind, that chart is showing where you will get more than a 3% drop which is insignificant.
  16. G

12ga way overkill, here's a handy reference chart.
  17. G

1. Driving lights 2. Empty 3. Rear floods 4. Empty, possible front locker in future 5. On board air 6. Empty, possible rear locker in future
  18. G

delete

That's why I made my own setup with a bulkhead built into things
  19. G

delete

https://www.northridge4x4.com/part/compressor-mounts-accessories/0740111-arb-air-hose-coupling