Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. jkbrereton

Battery Saver warning coming on

I have a 2019 Power Wagon and the Battery Saver warning keeps coming up. Everything works fine and the volt meter always reads right in the middle. Has anyone had this issue? I will get it looked at for the next oil change. Just was wondering if this was a known issue Sent from my Pixel 2 XL...
  2. jkbrereton

B&M Automatic Transmission Shifter Knob

My brother got this for his Ram 1500. Does anyone know if this would work on a 2019 Power Wagon? I wasn't sure if there were any differences Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  3. jkbrereton

12v power outlet

I noticed a 12v power outlet in the cab. I was thinking this would be better suited in the bed to run power tools when doing odd jobs. Has anyone installed a set up like that? I assume I already have a power inverter since there is a 12v outlet in the cab Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  4. jkbrereton

transfer case shifter moves when accelerating

While working my way through traffic I spend the time "playing" with all the do-dads in my truck. I happened to notice that during acceleration (in 2wd) the transfer case floor shifter moves. Has anyone noticed this? It only moves back about ½" or so but I found it interesting; well more...
  5. jkbrereton

Christened the Power Wagon

After 22 years of service it was time for a new truck. Picked up my new Power Wagon on Wednesday and Christened it with a 500+ mile trip to the Catskill Mountains and back. The 6.4L Hemi averaged about 15 to 16 mpg. Not a bad riding vehicle; a bit stiffer than my old Dodge Ram 1500 which road...