Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. jkbrereton

Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon vs Power Wagon Ride Quality

I cant see where there could be any comparison; the Power Wagon has over a ton of weight over the JL. I know when I went up from. Ram 1500 to a PW, the PW had a MUCH heavier feel maneuvering. I imagine the JL would be the same X 10 Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  2. jkbrereton

Observation

Rams are the flashiest trucks out there. At any red light there will ALWAYS be at least 1 Ram (not including mine). Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  3. jkbrereton

NO POLITICS --- Gas /fuel price in your area?

Just filled up. Cost $104. The way Im looking at: its gone up about $0.50 a gallon in the last month. Thats about $12 (?) more per tank? So that equals the cost of 1 margherita, 1 or 2 beers (depending on what you get), or a desert when I go out to eat. My waste line and my liver can stand a...
  4. jkbrereton

NO POLITICS --- Gas /fuel price in your area?

That about the same in Delaware. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  5. jkbrereton

Shallow garage help needed

I was talking about moving the garage door (roller tracks and all) forward, not the wall. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  6. jkbrereton

Shallow garage help needed

Brick or 2x4? [emoji38] My garage door is recessed the thickness of the wall. Is there anyway you could "scooch" the door forward a few inches? Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  7. jkbrereton

Airing down off-road -- 37s

Sidewall strength will be the determining factor. As said, the best guestimate would be in the 20's (if you can really accurately guesstimate) Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  8. jkbrereton

How to pull the 8.4 radio to replace the 12v on top of the dash?

They make adapters to convert from the 12V to USB. I have one that has two USB spots in it Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  9. jkbrereton

Battery Saver warning coming on

I have a 2019 Power Wagon and the Battery Saver warning keeps coming up. Everything works fine and the volt meter always reads right in the middle. Has anyone had this issue? I will get it looked at for the next oil change. Just was wondering if this was a known issue Sent from my Pixel 2 XL...
  10. jkbrereton

No front brake pads available!

Holy ****! Might want yo look for a hoopty to drive until thats sorted out Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  11. jkbrereton

Under seat rear storage

Any pictures? Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  12. jkbrereton

Ram Alternator upfit

Are they LED lights? Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  13. jkbrereton

PW Black Hood Decal

2019 PW has them. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  14. jkbrereton

2022 PW winch question

Go under the truck and feed it through the fairlead. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  15. jkbrereton

Power Wagon Badge

I wonder if you could get them in the late '70s Font. That would be cool Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  16. jkbrereton

delete

I always thought it was strange (and cool) that Dodge wasn't following the recent trend to make everything electric. Always seemed Dodge was trying to rake in the muscle car hold out market while the EV and Turbo 4 market figured itself out. Good strategy Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  17. jkbrereton

Load Rating of tires for PW?

Yes Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  18. jkbrereton

Load Rating of tires for PW?

I guess the "it depends" part comes into play when (or if) you take the maximum load rating into consideration. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  19. jkbrereton

PW resonator removal sound

I was never crazy about the resonator location either. Seems like they could have designed that better. Id really like to see the side pipes that were on the TRX prototype offered. That was a cool look Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  20. jkbrereton

Rumble/grinding from front axle

Sounds like a bad axle bearing. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk