Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. M

Lost the parking brake on 75A PW

No clue how/why it happened, but I lost the parking brake on my PW over the weekend. No warning or anything obvious. I just went to use it when I parked and the pedal went to the floor with no resistance. I called the stealership this morning and they can't get my truck in to diagnose the...
  2. M

Unknown wire cut...

I took the family out for a quick meal today and noticed something hanging below the driver's door. I walked back and found a wire hanging there. I have no clue what the wire is for let alone how it would've been cut. I have no warning lights on the dash. This is a '21 PW 75a. Anyone have...
  3. M

**SOLD**

Selling a set of 75th Anniversary Power Wagon rock rails. These were on my truck for about 1,400 miles and never saw a trail. I have all the hardware in a bag. Located in Houston, Tx Asking $350
  4. M

Horn no longer works...

Just got my truck back from the stealership where they replaced the clockspring as the steering wheel clicked when turning. I didn't realize until the next day that my horn wasn't working. My question for the crowd is, does anyone know how the techs replace the clockspring? Wondering if they...
  5. M

Just ordered new shocks

Well, I finally took the plunge and ordered a full set of Fox 2.0 Performance series shocks. I ordered from Shock Surplus after countless hours wasted over the last year and a half reading forum posts, articles, and manufacturer sites as well as YouTube videos on the topic. I reached out to...
  6. M

Click in steering wheel when turning right or left

Anyone else getting a clicking sound when turning the steering wheel to the right or left? I get a click every time I turn in one direction or the other. It's very annoying. It started recently, but without an obvious cause. Anyone else experience a similar issue? Edit: forgot to mention...
  7. M

FS: 75a rock rail steps

I have a pair of stock 75a rock rail steps. They're in great condition as they were only on the truck for about 1,500 miles. I live in the Houston area and would prefer not to ship due to size. $800
  8. M

New Power Wagon owner here...

Hello all. I traded in my 2018 Rebel for a new 75a Power Wagon roughly 2 months ago. The PW is noticeably larger than the Rebel when driving. My Rebel didn't have the Rambox's. Still unsure if I like them more than the larger bedspace. Time will tell I guess. I was lucky/unlucky -...
  9. M

**SOLD**

I have a set of beadlock-capable wheels and tires from the 75a PW for sale. The original lugs and lug locks are included. The tires have roughly 1,800 miles on them. Wheels and tires are in excellent condition as expected from a new vehicle with low mileage. The TPMS sensors are NOT included...
  10. M

Got installed new wheels/tires on my 75a PW

I just had 18x9 Fuel Blitz with 35" Nitto Ridge Grapplers installed on my new 75a PW. The wheels have a +1 offset. No rubbing at full turn. I was very worried about the offset as I didn't want half of the tire to be sticking out away from the truck. I initially ordered all black wheels...
  11. M

Part number for wheels

Does anyone know the MOPAR part number for the 75A beadlock wheels? I just ordered new wheels/tires for my 75A and curious about weight and retail price of the OEM wheels. I can't find any reference to these new rims on the MOPAR parts site or anywhere else for that matter. Thanks!
  12. M

My new PW seems to bounce between 50-70 mph

I just picked up my '21 75th anniversary edition PW yesterday. It's an awesome truck. Traded in my '18 Rebel when I saw this truck. Love it. That said, I purchased the truck in Grapevine, TX and live in Houston (4hr drive) as there aren't many of these PWs around with the 75th package. My...