Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. A

WTB: 75th Anniversary Edition PW side steps

I've still got them, roughly where in AZ are you? Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
  2. A

37's on 75th rims and stock suspension?

I couldn't decide what I wanted, paint match just wouldn't match up and drove me nuts. I didn't want to PC multiple times, so that's just plasti-dip bronze. I like it, and now that tires are installed, I'm going to peel them and get them proper coated. Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  3. A

37's on 75th rims and stock suspension?

Finally got some after a four month wait! Ended up "stuck with" STT Pro's. I love the pros, but I'd warn against them only because they're a bit wider than most other 12.50's they clear and run well, but they do kiss the radius arms at full lock, and there's just one spot in a turn when stuffing...
  4. A

OEM factory rock sliders

I spoke with them at an expo, they said no plans currently. You can buy replacement motors and parts on their site, I was tempted to try and one-off make some, but then I just went with WKOR sliders Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  5. A

OEM factory rock sliders

I just removed mine too install WKOR. They have been very stiff and stout, I would wager that, unless you plan for real rock falls and heavy wheeling, they'd work pretty well. My fat ass didn't ever stress them. I like to hammer pretty hard, though, and wanted a larger, flat step. Mine are...
  6. A

Roger. Let me know, I have to get the white knuckle parts in and mounted, so sometime in May might be the ticket!
  7. A

Have you already sourced some? I'm in southern Utah and plan to get white knuckle rails. Perhaps we can figure it out.