Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Moondawg

Looking to purchase-I got it

Try and use trucar. I used it myself (military), and got my 75th anniversary down to 63k.
  2. Moondawg

Lets see those power wagons

Couldn't resist snapping a few pictures
  3. Moondawg

Fog lights on 75a

I know they are led, but is there a part number or anything like that? I can't seem to find it.
  4. Moondawg

Fog lights on 75a

Does anyone know the bulb type the 75th models use? I know they use the lights from the limited, but I just want to make sure.
  5. Moondawg

Meet The 2021 Ram 2500 Power Wagon 75th Anniversary Edition:

Traded my SRT challenger for this beautiful truck. I couldn't be happier #337
  6. Moondawg

Challenger to Power Wagon

Exactly! I was also upset when Sublime green was available again on both the challenger and charger.
  7. Moondawg

I also don't feel as crazy, knowing someone else got rid of an SRT for the truck.
  8. Moondawg

Ya I think ill be better off, if I never sit inside one. Honestly though the Anvil 75th has everything I could want in a truck, besides the 360 cameras.
  9. Moondawg

Not being able to drive the challenger half of the year was the main factor of me getting rid of it. I dont ever drive fast anymore anyways. And I did consider a trx, but the pw seemed like the more reasonable choice to me.
  10. Moondawg

Definitely, but the pw is a lot more practical on a daily basis.
  11. Moondawg

Hopefully a positive one
  12. Moondawg

Hey all, I'm in the process if trading in my ram 1500 and Srt challenger for a 75th Power Wagon. I just moved to WNY, so the challenger won't be getting the love it deserves. I started to gain interest in Power wagons when I started doing research for my new car, and came across an anvil 75th...