Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. G

5th Wheel brakes SUCK! Help please.

Mfg’s aren’t burnishing in the brakes. So sending out safety hazards and either dealers aren’t aware of it or just don’t care.
  2. G

5th Wheel brakes SUCK! Help please.

I just went thru this on my Keystone Volante TT. The brakes need to be “burnished”. Pretty involved process of driving, dragging, driving, etc. Mine aren’t 100% but a LOT better. Now I start around 4 on heavy and after a few brakes I can reduce to about 2.
  3. G

Blowing upfitter fuse

21 Ram 2500 Tradesman. So I had a 2 12v port installed in my topper using the upfitter switch. Used it all summer with 2 12v mini fridges no problem. Now I plug a 400 watt inverter into it. Inverter runs fine. Plug my mini air compressor, which states 1.7amp, and it gets to 40psi and blows...
  4. G

What's on your Aux Switches

What no banana peels or turtle shells??!!
  5. G

Lets see what you are towing!

Nothing fancy
  6. G

Towing PSI

My 21 6.4 gasser says specific psi for specific tire size to be ok at GAWR. Still have factory tires on so I’m going with that.
  7. G

New 2021

Well it goes in on Monday to be looked at. Showed service guy yesterday and he was totally confused and said first he seen that. Fingers crossed something minor but still annoying.
  8. G

New 2021

I apologize. I thought all that showed up. Yes it is the 6.4l with 8spd trans.
  9. G

New 2021

Yeah obviously I’m new to all this. Today was first time I set parking brake because I seen it referenced relentlessly in the manual. Well as soon as I did a messaged appeared stating service shift knob, or something like that. Released brake, shifted, drove forward and backward, no issues. Set...
  10. G

New 2021

So I got a 21 2500 Tradesman on Friday. Question concerning parking brake/service shifter. Did a search and found nothing. Where should I post because I think mine is considered 5th Gen. Thanks
  11. G

Towing right off the lot?

I just got a ‘21 and will have over 3k in it by the time I pull trailer. So would I still need to do the break in? I only seen 300m break in in the ‘21 manual and nothing on towing break in. ‍♂️‍♂️