Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. K

Price negotiated from MSRP

Agree. I have a 2500 Laramie Megacab getting shipped from Phillip at Bud Clary on Monday to Sacramento, CA. Saved a lot even after shipping compared to local dealers.
  2. K

Peragon Tonneau Covers.

For 2021 Ram 2500 they list bed length as 6'-2'' on their website vs the actual bed length of 6'-4''. I assume this is simply because the smaller length is the actual size of their cover that maybe isn't quite as big as the actual bed dimension, but just wanted to make sure before ordering...
  3. K

Why did you buy a 2500

Out of curiosity I would be interested to see any equations if there are any out there. The only thing that should limit a truck is the actual load path which imparts load on individual components. One of these components will be the governing component that limits the truck capacity. It...
  4. K

Why did you buy a 2500

Ford also allows you to select a GVWR of 10800 for diesel F250 so that the diesel engine doesn't penalize (at least not much) your payload vs gas. If ford or GM offered reclining rear seats like Ram megacab I would have likely chosen ford or GM just for 3/4 ton diesel payload being much better...