Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. D

What did you do TO your RAM today?

installed 255/80/17 toyo rt and northstar centercaps and lug caps
  2. D

Lets see what you are towing!

Getting everything ready for rednecks with paychecks last year.
  3. D

Differential covers

I'm looking for a stock diff cover for a 21 dually, anyone have one laying around, looking to buy it
  4. D

What did you do TO your RAM today?

installed duraflaps front and rear, and installed a gator soft rollup bed cover. super impressed with everything, fit, finish and install was easy.
  5. D

Anyone have TuxMat Floormats?

I have them and love them. From snow and ice last year with no issues of carpet getting wet to this weekend in sandy terrain they have been amazing. The amount of coverage is one of the best benefits of these mats. Very easy to clean up, and easy to remove and install. Highly recommended
  6. D

Mud Flaps

what widths front and back, bout to order and i'm not sure i want 14w or 12s
  7. D

chrome window trim

Has anyone added the chrome window trim to a laramie truck, wanting to on mine and can not find part numbers or anything on them.
  8. D

2021 RAM 3500 DRW - Chrome Exhaust tip??

Exhaust temps are to hot for the cheap stainless, they will turn a goldish/ yellow color in no time. My chrome single wall tip has not turned yet and has 6000 miles on it
  9. D

Sun shade with Adaptive Cruise mirror?

I have the ToughPro from amazon and the fitment is perfect with the adaptive mirror. Easy up and easy down, and stores great.
  10. D

Suggestions for Hensley arrow, Pro Pride, Gen-y torsion flex, wdh

i tried to pull our toyhauler with a husky ts wdh when we first got it. Trailer pulled like crap, all over the road, felt every passing car or truck. Then put rzr in back and test drove it and it was scary, horrible 5 mile test. adjusted husky wdh, added water to tanks, reversed rzr in, even...
  11. D

Suggestions for Hensley arrow, Pro Pride, Gen-y torsion flex, wdh

I have the Propride 3p, we use it with our 34' toyhauler. Awesome hitch, and Awesome company, easy install if you have mechanical knowledge. hitching and unhitching can be tricky, I'm still figuring out little tricks to make it easier. As long as I have a bumper pull travel trailer I will have...
  12. D

1-1.5 LEVELING KIT

Traxada 1''
  13. D

1-1.5 LEVELING KIT

front fender height was 39.75'' and now its 40.75'' and rear is 42.25'' so i still have a little rake but to the eye it looks almost level. Its very deceiving.
  14. D

1-1.5 LEVELING KIT

I started early morning to beat this Texas heat, hate to say but even to early for a beer. 1'' lift only required to remove bottom shock bolt and sway bar bolt, I even left tires on truck. any lift bigger I wouldnt of got this lucky
  15. D

1-1.5 LEVELING KIT

I installed the Traxda 1'' kit this weekend, took about 30 minutes. It was perfect for what I was looking for. Only complaint is traxda's powercoat is crap but for under $100 you get what you get.
  16. D

1-1.5 LEVELING KIT

Looking for a small 1-1.5'' leveling kit for my 21 3500, would like to keep factory ride. I'm liking the proryde lift as of now. Would i need sway bar extension and trak bar as well.