Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. D

Banks Pedal Monster (SOLD)

I’m selling my Banks Pedal Monster (Part #64310). This makes a huge difference in throttle lag! Love the thing, but selling my current truck and it will not work on new truck. I’ve had this one installed on Ram 2500 Hemi and Cummins and GMC Sierra 1500. I’m asking $200 shipped. Located in...
  2. D

(SOLD) Bak Revolver X4s

I’m selling a used X4s tonneau cover. I bought used but never installed. I sold the TRX. It was missing an end cap but Bak sent me a replacement as well as all new seals! Bak has REALLY good customer assistance! This one is a hard rolling type cover. I am located in North Mississippi. Willing to...
  3. D

(SOLD) OBDLink MX+ & Security Gateway Cable (For AlfaOBD)

This is MX+ model MX201. Only used a few times. Selling as the pair for $100. Seller pays shipping. Venmo or PayPal F&F.
  4. D

(SOLD) AJT Shift Knob and Radio Knobs

The quality on AJT’s products are unreal!! It really does add a great custom touch to interior! It beefs up both, but especially the shift knob! No scratches on any of them! The shift knob comes with anodized blue hardware. They can be changed to black, Stainless Steel, Red, or green for $4...
  5. D

(SOLD) Banks Pedal Monster

Love this product! Only reason for letting go is I’m buying a GMC. This is part #64310. It will work on 2019-2023 Ram Hemi engines 5.7L, 6.4L, and 6.2L w/ Supercharger. I used it on a 2022 Ram 2500 w/ 6.4L and a 2023 Ram 1500 TRX. It really made the 2500 a new truck! Removed all throttle lag...
  6. D

(SOLD) Boost Auto LED Switchback Tow Mirror Lights

These were only installed for a few thousand miles. No scratches! Easy install! They will install in either 1500 or 2500 similar tow mirrors, up until 2022. I know they work, I had them installed in both! Brand new $155.95 Asking $90 shipping included. Venmo or PayPal F&F.
  7. D

Free 2500 Door Sill Protectors

Well, the time has come that I’ll be transferring forums. I just traded my 2500 in on a TRX, that I had ordered last year and just picked it up a few weeks ago. I will TRULY miss this forum and its members! I have gotten so much free information that has helped me make the 2500 better and more...
  8. D

AJT Shift Knob (Price Drop)

I am selling my AJT shift knob with anodized blue hardware. These things are amazing quality! I have the shift knob and radio knobs and absolutely LOVE them. Only reason I’m selling is I’m picking up a TRX next week. Selling for $70 shipped. PayPal friends and family or Venmo. Picture is old...
  9. D

Tasteful SEMA Build for Sale on BT

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2018-dodge-3500-diesel-sema-custom/
  10. D

Lift and New Shoes & Socks

Had the Thuren 3/1 installed last week. Also, 37x12.50x20 Ridg Graps w/ 20x10 Hostile Sprocket. Took it for a 500 mile trip shortly after and love it.
  11. D

(Sold) 2022 Ram 2500 Limited 20” Wheels

I am selling a set of 20” Night Edition Ram 2500 wheels. They have right at 2,300 miles on them. The tires are Transforce AT (All Terrain) 285/60/20. These are 33.5” height so basically 33’s. New condition. No scratches! $1,500 obo. Willing to negotiate. I am located in Tupelo, MS. Willing to...
  12. D

Take-off Wheel & Tire Current Worth

What’s everybody getting for their new/like new factory wheels and tires? Also, where are y’all selling?
  13. D

FREE Bed Plugs for 5th wheel

I had bought these because when I bought my last truck, it came with 5th wheel prep and the center plug was missing the cover. So, the only thing missing is the center plug. The rest of the set is here. If you can use them, pay for shipping and I’ll send them off. I’m sure I can fit them in a...
  14. D

BAKBox 2 Fold-Away Utility Box (SOLD)

Selling my BakBox toolbox. I am selling the cover as well but decided to post box separate. It was installed for roughly 6-8 months. It comes with all hardware to install. Asking $275 shipped. I work offshore, overseas and will be leaving on May 3. If it hasn’t sold by then, I will pause sale...
  15. D

MBRP Chrome Tip (brand new)

I’m selling a MBRP chrome tip. It’s 4” inlet, 5” OD, and 12” long. It’s a rolled, angle cut. The reason I’m selling is that it came with the kit, and I bought a black tip to go on. It’s never been installed. Selling for $45 plus shipping. OBO
  16. D

2020 Prospector XL w/ Camper For Sale

She’s a beaut!! https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2020-ram-2500-laramie-crewv-4x4/
  17. D

CPlay2Air Wireless Apple CarPlay Adapter (SOLD)

This adapter allows you to connect IPhone to CarPlay, wirelessly. It has worked flawless for me. I loved the adapter. I just brought home a 2022 and it is has the wireless CarPlay, so I have no need for it. $120 new. I will take $90 shipping included...
  18. D

BakFlip MX4 Tonneau Cover (SOLD)

I am selling my MX4 for 6’4” bed w/o RamBox and BakBox toolbox. The BakBox really surprised me as far as how much volume and weight it can hold! It’s VERY sturdy! I had this installed on a 2020 model for less than 1 year. Only reason I’m selling is that I bought a 2022 2500 that has RamBox. So...
  19. D

Trigger 4 Plus Wireless Control System (sold)

I am selling my Trigger Plus Four system. The system was only installed for a few months. I’m only selling because I have a 2022 model being delivered in next couple of months and I ordered it with Aux switches from factory. This is a great alternative to adding the Aux Switches. Super easy...
  20. D

2021 2500 Prospector XL For Sale

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2021-ram-aev-prospector-xl/