Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram Heavy Duty Forum

V
Verado300
Sorry about the delay..I spoke with Randy in tech support and Courtney who runs their Facebook page. They both told me the last week of September that the 6" kits would be out the middle of October. I reached out to them on Thursday, and they both said the kits will not be released in mid October. I'm at wit's end with them. They wouldn't give any updates.
V
Verado300
Also, this is the place that is making the longer driveshafts for the BDS 8" kits that are still being worked on, too. I talked to the guy there, great guy. He said he didn't think the 6" kits will require the new front driveshaft. I asked him what he thought the holdup was and he said they were putting the 6" kit through it's final testing, etc.
V
Verado300
Hockeydad55
Hockeydad55
Thanks for the info I’m getting impatient debating carlis 3.25 lift but really don’t want to spend that kind of money for a 3” lift. I really want a 6-8” lift that’s one of the reasons I got a diesel that and towing. Please keep me up on want you hear thinking about the pure system and a drive shaft. McGaughy’s systems seem expensive and cheaply made they are the only other I see with 6-8” lifts.
V
Verado300
There is this kid from North Pole, Alaska,22 yr old. He got a BDS 6" lift back in April. He promised BDS he would drive it to the Daytona Truck meet...well, the rona screwed that up. I thought he was b.s.ing me. I called his contact at BDS and he told me the same story.
V
Verado300
If you have ever seen the you tube video by BDS on their 8" Ram, it's that guy. Bradley Spearing. Good guy. He said they should have the kits done by the end of November. I will wait. I'm not putting half assed **** on my truck.
V
Verado300
I looked at the Pure..way too much $$ for me. $4500+ for a 6" kit and no indexing ring..no thanks. This transfer case has to be clocked. If my truck was never going to see the woods, etc., then I might look more into it, but, I pull a gooseneck flatbed, and have a farm, so, I need my truck to be functional as well. Hurry up and wait.
Hockeydad55
Hockeydad55
The pure kit is by rock krawler which is a great jeep lift. The pure kit is only $2200 you can go to there sight or 4wheel parts and they do suggest a clocking ring and adding 2”s to your drive shaft. The thing I like about the pure kit is it looks just like Carli and has the add leaf pack like Carli that would help our 3500’s. But I am going to wait and see what bds does just wish they would come out with kit soon.