Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram Heavy Duty Forum

CdnHO
CdnHO
Around 16 is what I get knocking around.
gimmie11s
gimmie11s
@G Mcpherson I was seeing 16-17 combined (highway + city) per tank with the stock tires. 18 if I was REAL nice to it.
G Mcpherson
G Mcpherson
My Driving locally on the Semi rural roads are at 55-60 mph. Not hardly any in town driving anymore as we use the wife's car for that. Other than that towing and Freeway miles at around 70MPH. The truck has 32K so it would be broken in by now.
G Mcpherson
G Mcpherson
Another question is how is the Front tire wear. I have used the Thuren Spec for alignment on my other Ram trucks. Also Tire rotations. I have read to just only do the rear and let the Front go. Presssure setting?
gimmie11s
gimmie11s
On the factory alignment, my passenger side front wore faster than the driver's side. My suggestion would be to have a quality alignment shop perform the Thuren-spec alignment. I run my fronts at 65 psi and rears at 45 psi.
G Mcpherson
G Mcpherson
The Thuren alignment works well along with good inflation pressure. on my 3500 I run 54 front 45 rear.
G Mcpherson
G Mcpherson
What Mud Flaps do you have on your Mega. I use Duraflap. 22 Mega Dually Coming home Next Friday! Laramie in Billet Silver. Pic's soon