Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pulled the trigger, love the truck!

SwampCat

Reaction score
Ended up buying a Delmonico Red Crew Cab 4x4 2500 Hemi Tradesman that I had tracked between 2-3 different dealers over the past several months. Almost 2/3 off MSRP and the dealer threw in tow hooks as a part of the deal. I love everything about the truck. It gets much better fuel economy than the 4Runner it replaced and I look forward to progressively adding different upgrades over time. When’s it’s older I might go ahead and shoot for the clearance lights as well or I may just add some KC or similar off road lamps. I’m glad I went with 3.73’s as opposed to 4.10’s as well for highway cruising. Looking forward to participating in this forum as much as I have with my other trucks!

Attachments

• IMG_3960.jpeg
    IMG_3960.jpeg
    934.8 KB · Views: 28

AH64ID

Staff member
Reaction score
Ended up buying a Delmonico Red Crew Cab 4x4 2500 Hemi Tradesman that I had tracked between 2-3 different dealers over the past several months. Almost 2/3 off MSRP and the dealer threw in tow hooks as a part of the deal. I love everything about the truck. It gets much better fuel economy than the 4Runner it replaced and I look forward to progressively adding different upgrades over time. When’s it’s older I might go ahead and shoot for the clearance lights as well or I may just add some KC or similar off road lamps. I’m glad I went with 3.73’s as opposed to 4.10’s as well for highway cruising. Looking forward to participating in this forum as much as I have with my other trucks!

Good looking truck, I really like the Delmonico Red.

2/3 off MSRP or 2/3 of MSRP?

Users who are viewing this thread