Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Ziggy

1. Ziggy

Tow Mode camera 2022 vs 2023

Awesome, thank you!
  2. Ziggy

Tow Mode camera 2022 vs 2023

Can you post the part numbers for the kit or parts?
  3. Ziggy

Shop/Office chairs like the Vyper Steel Max?

OK, you have a **** ton more craziness going on at your desk than I do. You definitely need a better chair. You can also order better casters with bigger wheels similar to what your chair has.
  4. Ziggy

I also own one of the desks. Now that was stupid expensive, but it is very heavy and bulletproof. Excellent quality products and I think I get value for the cost.
  5. Ziggy

I own 2 of these chairs and bought one for my son who is 6ft 200+ Lbs. They are not cheap, but also not stupid expensive. Well built and comfortable, as well as very adjustable...
  6. Ziggy

DRVM add 2024 2500 Rebel

No, see here, right above the LED that lights the ground.
  7. Ziggy

DRVM add 2024 2500 Rebel

Nope! I thought that too. The images you see in the rear mirror come from the cameras installed in the sideview mirrors and are NOT the same as the cameras for the 360 system. The location for the 360 camera are underneath the sideview mirror, and the DVRM cameras are installed facing straight...
  8. Ziggy

DRVM add 2024 2500 Rebel

No, the DVRM system is self-contained. the 360 system is separate and do not communicate to each other.
  9. Ziggy

Making the switch to HD

Welcome aboard! Your question really boils down to what it is YOU want. The more options you choose, the higher the price. Some folks go bare bones and then add things later, while others just get a fully loaded Limited and bite the bullet on the price tag. I am a Limited guy, and prefer the...
  10. Ziggy

2023 Tow mode camera options

Thats is not the correct part. That kit is for the Uconnect system, not the DRVC system, which is separate and not associated with the center console screen. There are discussions here regarding the camera for the 2023+ models that have the coax port on the left side of the bumper for this...
  11. Ziggy

Race Sport trailer hitch bar Reverse lights

I have had the Baja's on my last 2 trucks, just ordered them again since I cannot find any feedback on the Race Sports.
  12. Ziggy

Race Sport trailer hitch bar Reverse lights

Anyone have experience with these? I am considering these over the Baja Designs reverse lights.
  13. Ziggy

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Added a little cheese to my big blue cracker.....
  14. Ziggy

Hey everyone

Guessing by your profile, you have a Power Wagon? Welcome to the group!