Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by zGhillie

1. Z

2022 Uconnect 5 12.0 Glitches

Nothing to replace. Just have to get updates to make things work better and dealers will not do usb update just say to wait for ota that never come. I’ve updated a few times myself and most issues have been fixed. When I first got the truck radio was unusable.
  2. Z

USB updates work on uc5 as well
  3. Z

Dealer reporting service that wasn’t performed

One of the services is a 10 year trial. But good luck getting everything turned off only was I heard of was disconnecting the antenna but it gives errors.
  4. Z

The app doesn’t get any data really it just shows the bs that your truck is sending already wish I could opt out of every telematic
  5. Z

A local dealer here that I had install a thunderstruck put that they did a full service like oil change and fuel filters and such on the bill but for $0. Still shows up in my app that I had all the service done hoping to get it removed hate to have it show I let a dealer do that kind of work.
  6. Z

Mine has been having issues since I picked it up with the 12” uconnect 5 some issues have been fixed with the updates but it still has some major ones. Hopefully it gets figured out. I sent ram a pm with a couple of my issues maybe they know a fix.
  7. Z

I was hoping it helps CarPlay bought the new iPhone now the truck mic can’t hardly hear me and it disconnects frequently
  8. Z

Anyone have the latest update file? I think it's 26.15 now
  9. Z

Where’s that setting? Don’t see it on mine
  10. Z

Weird cousins 22 f250 does it and mine always had didn’t think anything of it
  11. Z

Oh mines done that since new it’s how CarPlay is supposed to work. Ford is the same way
  12. Z

Hopefully I get the update prompt again and don’t just lose out now
  13. Z

Just got a update now prompt but I turned the truck off before I fully noticed. I’m already on 23.13 so there must be a new version
  14. Z

Not sure why but did the exact same thing I did last night with the usb but it just worked! Hopefully it makes a difference
  15. Z

I can’t get it to show up on mine either