Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Yankst28

1. Y

Stop Sale due to Grid Heater Relay Recall

Mine was delivered last Wednesday. Longhorn Mega Cab and no estimated pickup time do to the recall…. Dealer has more than a dozen waiting for the recall work
  2. Y

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Looks like my longhorn was finally built! Estimated delivery of 4/9 but at least it’s built. I have the window sticker link but it says window sticker not available/does not exist. How long before the window sticker is actually showing up and available? 2500 Longhorn Megacab, every option you...
  3. Y

I did the same thing in December. Ordered an F250 and a 2500. See which is better when they arrive and who will give more on trade. Crazy to me that the F250 Platinum I ordered is 6k less sticker than the 2500 Longhorn I ordered.
  4. Y

Well that’s a bummer. I was excited. Hate having to put $1200 in new tires on a brand new $90k truck so it’s drivable in the winter….
  5. Y

My longhorn has been in production on the tracker since 1/28. No progress since then. Starting to get nervous they are missing some parts and it’s just sitting somewhere on a lot waiting for parts…….. Did notice all of a sudden the tracker image shows falken wildtrak tires. Does anyone know if...
  6. Y

I guessed the same thing was just wondering others thoughts. Mine too is a white longhorn but single rear wheel. Just want to see the equipment list to make sure nothing was dropped!
  7. Y

this has probably been asked but can’t fine the answer. My truck went into production 1/28 and still says in production. Can’t find the equipment list or window sticker yet. How long does it typically stay in production?
  8. Y

Hoping there is a glitch in the tracker today…. Ordered was placed in December but not it shows order processed in august. And my truck has been in production for 4 days now and up until today the the estimated delivery said 4-9-23. Checked multiple times today and it now says estimated delivery...
  9. Y

Got the email and checked the tracker. My mega cab longhorn went into production yesterday. When does the equipment list show up and where do I find it? First time ordering a Ram Thanks
  10. Y

Negative, all that I have is the scheduled date of 1/17. Just curious what that means. I am in no rush for the truck
  11. Y

This might have been posted somewhere but I can’t find it. My Megacab Longhorn went from order processed to scheduled 1/17. Does anyone know how long it “typically” is scheduled for? Is there a way to find out what week it is scheduled for? I’m in not rush, my last ford I ordered and when it...
  12. Y

Congrats! What options did you have? Longhorn level 1? Towing tech? I have the same truck ordered but in a mega cab
  13. Y

Agreed, that’s the reason I ordered a Longhorn. I want all the options so I’ll wait however long it takes.
  14. Y

Awesome thanks. Just got my VON but still nothing on the tracker. Looks like they didn’t order until two hours ago so hopefully tomorrow something will show up?
  15. Y

After you place your order at your dealer should you receive an email confirming order? Ordered my longhorn yesterday but no confirmation.