Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Xoxo 2021

1. X

Docs diesel filters

I had to run them! My dealership had none in stock for months as well as auto parts stores. Geno's garage was a no go. So I bought a set from Doc's. 3000 miles later with 1800 miles of that was a trip towing my 5th wheel to Florida from VA and back and no issues. I do have OEM filters on order...
  2. X

Lets see what you are towing!

It's for the better. The 377 fl had given us no issues. It does have a heavy pin though. We weighed just this weekend and we are at 16200 with a pin weight of a little more than 3000 pounds. Front living room is heavy. Great 5th wheel highly recommend
  3. X

We haven't had an issue as of yet. However the new 22's the back has a different design
  4. X

Preferred RV Dealers

Beckley's RV in Maryland! Great service and people's!
  5. X

Which tuner? EZ-Lynk vs EFI Live vs MM3.

Generally curious. What was your experience. I am thinking about going with them.
  6. X

Which tuner? EZ-Lynk vs EFI Live vs MM3.

What's the reason for discouraging people? You have a bad personal experience or just internet hear say.
  7. X

Please Post Payload Sticker from Driver's Door Jamb.

2021 tradesman lvl 2! Wanted a Laramie but payload suffered from it. Pull a 17000 pound 5th wheel and at times a bobcat and mini excavator! Always amazed at how well these trucks pull with ease!
  8. X

Front living is where it's at. I don't think we would buy another unless it's front living. Feels like a house it's all separate. Living room by itself . Kitchen is by itself and so on. We love it. She's heavy but we like it.
  9. X

It's our bedroom. It's a drop frame in the back allowing a bedroom with a residential king bed. Above is a 4 foot loft with stairs not no dang ladder .
  10. X

377fl Montana high country