Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by wywypi

1. wywypi

2019 RAM 2500 Diesel Towing Issues (with Hensley)

OK, so I figured out what the issue was (family member pointed it out to me). So the Hensley has two brackets that go on the frame that have the sway bars and struts attached to it. These brackets are attached to the frame with a couple of bolts and U brackets. So my right side bracket had the...
  2. wywypi

Ok, I'll keep them at the min (5psi) on my way home and see if it helps at all. I usually kept them at 35 psi and tried them all the way up to 60 psi.
  3. wywypi

So should I just remove the bags? I'd be surprised if this was the issue though. I'd think more people would be reporting similar problems
  4. wywypi

I can verify how much PSI is in each bag. The dual solution was much more expensive at the time and some family has the same one as me and they haven't had any issues. But I agree in that I should check if the bags are both at the same level. I will check this as soon as I can. Thanks
  5. wywypi

That's the WirelessAir kit. The WirelessOne just has one line.
  6. wywypi

Well, I do use the Air Lift WirelessOne kit, so they do share the same line.
  7. wywypi

Yeah, on my F-150 I had a 2 inch drop stinger. On the RAM 2500 I have the 6-inch drop (after talking with Hensley and giving them my measurements). The 6 inch levels it out pretty well.
  8. wywypi

Yeah, I feel like going from a 1/2 ton to a 3/4 I should see at least some improvements.
  9. wywypi

Yeah, that's a good idea. Not sure what they can do but it's worth a shot
  10. wywypi

What do you mean by plumbed? Line to both?
  11. wywypi

Right, scale would tell me a bit more but still the scale wouldn't explain why the F-150 handled it better
  12. wywypi

So took the camper out after adjusting the tire pressure. For the truck, 60 front 70 back. The trailer, 70. Also added more air in my air bags, going to 60 psi. I then tried to not tighten up my Hensley sway bars much at all... Was a 4 hour trip. I had to stop pretty quickly given we were...
  13. wywypi

Yeah, maybe theres a closer location where I can take the camper to check the scales. Thanks
  14. wywypi

It would be interesting to see what the scale told me, for sure but... Would that really fix my issue? Hypothetically, same issues should of occurred on my F-150 weight wise (trailer and on tongue). I feel like the issue is some kind of configuration of my trailer, hitch, or vehicle. Less so on...
  15. wywypi

I'll have to look at my Hensley install manual again and see if anything sticks out. Thank you