Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by WYnott

1. W

Function not available

No phone No profile
  2. W

Sat Antenna Error

I would ignore it if the reset lasted some time But it doesn't even last a full week The dealer is looking into replacing the radio completely but the fake plague has the parts in limbo I feel a trade coming, this isn't the first ram I've had problems with... actually since 2004 I've never...
  3. W

Sat Antenna Error

Yep, all the dealer service does for me so far is reset everything and says, try that... good luck and keep us up to date. Hope something works for you. The latest idea is that the radio is not accepting updates and that's why the sat ant error and Function Not Available... it's not...
  4. W

NO POLITICS --- Gas /fuel price in your area?

$7.14 / gallon 87 octane ethanol in Monterrey CA 4.74 91 octane real gas when I got home to nw Wyoming
  5. W

Tire Help!

I follow the door panel sticker numbers unless I have after market tires then I follow the makers recommendations and adjust as the temperature and load dictate. Some tire/ truck combos just don't work out Some days it's hard to even get toast to turn out right
  6. W

Tire Help!

Rotate them regularly, I get crazy high mileage out of my tires but I rotate them every 5000 and really watch your inflation, high or low inflation on hot summer pavement really shortens life span
  7. W

Hanging clothes

Adjustable closet pole across the rear or move the hangers from back wall to doorways like they oughta be
  8. W

Your gun is poop

Alien option #637
  9. W

Your gun is poop

Whether you are or you aren't bad I doubt a holster plays any part in. Follow your own arrow, after all whose life are you living, theirs or yours?
  10. W

NO POLITICS --- Gas /fuel price in your area?

Slight drop this morning in nw Wyoming, 4.309 for real gas 91 , diesel same 4.309, so down 4 cents this week. 2004 we were in San Diego, 5 bucks a gallon everywhere, headed to Maine to bury my mother, all across San Diego to kings canyon, Cima, Bakersfield, etc up into and across mono lake...
  11. W

Your gun is poop

I was going to add lasers and folding stocks...lol... not really
  12. W

Your gun is poop

I'm not gay I just like rainbows
  13. W

1500 or 2500

I'm not worried the Ranger can't tow a6000 pound boat I doubt it can stop it or control it as well as a long wheel base 2500 For a grand difference? Get the real truck, live without the juice box holders and latte maker. Lol
  14. W

Etoimos' 2022 Power Wagon Build

No problem, It's just for ease of access. every time we are in and out the shotgun goes with us, long guns always rode loose on the dash but enough banging around they go flying. These magnets are great, pricey I think, but they work.
  15. W

1500 or 2500

You're truck says that Hills are Hills, it don't matter what time zone they are in. Id go 2500. For $1,000 difference? You'd be crazy not to I went from the 2020 1500 Laramie to the 2022 2500 tradesman HD and my payment went down 58 dollars and my insurance went down a couple hundred a year...