Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by wjburnell

1. wjburnell

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Here's the official I've picked it up and drove it home photo. It's a Big Horn, I was expecting the Fold Flat Floor and was surprised to learn it does not come with it. At least the dealership has agreed to install it free of charge for me, presuming I purchase it. If that's the worst thing...
  2. wjburnell

Update. Just texted the dealership, it's been delivered - though, I happen to be 700+ miles away from home helping my siblings with my parents this week. Oh well, what's a few more days. Family first! Should have photos next week!
  3. wjburnell

Just checked the tracker. Went from estimated delivery date of 4/11 to TBD. From what I've been hearing from some, that may be a very good sign...
  4. wjburnell

That's good to hear. I'm hoping mine has them. Seems like they're a signature item for Ram trucks.
  5. wjburnell

First conversation with the dealership today - since I placed the order 12/30/2022. They tell me my truck has finished its train ride and is in Nashville, now awaiting final transport to Dayton, OH via truck. Woo-hoo!
  6. wjburnell

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

It's only rated for 400 watts, I'm fairly certain your coffee pot draws 3-4x more than that.
  7. wjburnell

I'm right there with you! I have sent multiple emails and text messages to my dealer with ZERO response. I've been grateful to have this forum to feel connected and at least some sense of the process of what to expect.
  8. wjburnell

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I'm not completely sure if it can be powered on when the truck is not on, great question. I never worried about it because I'd only have the truck off for short stops when using it for a trip, and the cooler was insulated well enough to handle those short stops. My fridge has a low, medium...
  9. wjburnell

It works amazingly well with my 12v fridge/freezer cooler! :)
  10. wjburnell

Hoping none of us had trucks on the CSX that derailed in KY yesterday. It, reportedly, had 8 rail cars full of vehicles. :(
  11. wjburnell

On the optimistic side, you received an email from them. :) My dealership told me to expect something from them within about 3 weeks of ordering (12/30/22) - haven't heard anything yet. Come to think of it - haven't heard anything from my dealer either :p
  12. wjburnell

Is this information believable, that's the question. My answer, I hope so.
  13. wjburnell

I appreciate the education! Like I said, something new every day! Thanks!
  14. wjburnell

Interesting, good to know. I guess my line of thinking came from the fact that my RV is 96" wide with no clearance lights on the front of it (only the back). Therefore, my thought was that I was covered by the fact that my tow vehicle had them (for that purpose). You learn something new all...