Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Wichita Dave

1. Wichita Dave

How many miles do you have on your 4.5 gen gasser?

2022 2500 delivered May, 2022. 19.1K miles, 11.8K miles towing my 11K pound 5er. On my 4th oil change (using the Pennzoil 0w-40 marked MS-A0921). Consumption has dropped from 0.7 quarts per thousand to 0.3 quarts per thousand. I used 87 octane gas for the first 10K miles but now use 89...
  2. Wichita Dave

87 Octane is OK for 6.4L Hemi?

I've been running 87 octane in my 2022 2500 6.4L 410 axle for about 10K miles. I recently switched to 89 it runs and sounds so much better I'm going to keep buying it. And I do try to buy top tier gasoline. I mostly use the truck to tow an 11k gvw 5th wheel
  3. Wichita Dave

SiriusXM radio preset issue work around

The feature starts every song from the beginning when you switch between presets
  4. Wichita Dave

My presets remain until the Sirius XM tune start checkbox resets and it does it by itself for a reason I can't figure out
  5. Wichita Dave

My truck is a 2022 RAM 2500 Big Horn level C equipment package. Uconnect 5 8.4 inch, no memory seats. The dealer opened a STAR case for the preset issue but I don't think there has been any over the air update. This has been my experience and no one at RAM or SiriusXM has helped determine...