Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Westfield

1. Westfield

Mega Cab Ladder Racks

What’s everyone using for ladder racks on their Mega Cabs? I’m in the market for a ladder rack that extends over the cab.
  2. Westfield

Light Bar Install

Nope, parking and cruise control sensors all work normally.
  3. Westfield

Light Bar Install

Thanks! I was pretty pleased with how it turned out. Links: 30" LED Bar 4" LED Pods 3 Metric Ton Tow Hooks Side supports - 1/4" x 2" x 2" A500/A513 Tube Cross support - 1/8" x 2" x 1" A36 Tube Probably a little overkill on the side supports, but I didn't want to worry about rigidity with the...
  4. Westfield

Wrong Speed Limits in Navigation?

The problem is they bundle the nav with higher trim levels or packages, so you can end up paying for it whether you want it or not. I have nav, but also only use CarPlay because it’s so much better.
  5. Westfield

New member from NC

I have a 19 Hemi and my brother has a 19 Cummins HO, so I’ve driven both a decent bit. If you truly don’t need the towing capacity, I’d definitely recommend the Hemi. I like it better for daily driving because it feels significantly more responsive and smoother. Obviously the Cummins is...
  6. Westfield

Wrong Speed Limits in Navigation?

What’s a speed limit?
  7. Westfield

Headrest Phone/Tablet Mount

I wanted to get a headrest phone/iPad mount so my daughter can watch movies on long road trips. It turns out our headrest posts are closer together than many other vehicles, so they don’t all fit. The first one I ordered had to be donated to my wife’s Explorer. This one does fit our trucks...
  8. Westfield

Light Bar Install

My truck has the aux switch option, so I wired the outside pods into Aux 1 and the center bar into Aux 2.
  9. Westfield

Light Bar Install

10. Westfield

Light Bar Install

Finally got my light bars installed. It's bolt on via the OEM tow hook channels.
  11. Westfield

2019 HD Security Gateway Module Location for Programmer

Is it possible they wanted it hard to access? First rule of computer security is to insulate from physical access.
  12. Westfield

2019 Ram 2500 Electrical Issue

I had these exact symptoms, it took a long time to finally diagnose. I’d bet a dollar it’s your G907A ground shorting out. https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?threads/6-4-hemi-stalling-issue.366/post-8757
  13. Westfield

Door Alignment

I took it to the body shop today, they're going to paint both doors and adjust the door gap. After comparing it to the passenger side, there is definitely less clearance on my driver side. It's worth taking a look at your door gap so you can adjust if needed. This serves me right for always...
  14. Westfield

Door Alignment

I was closing my drivers door and the same time I was opening the rear door and somehow they managed to clip each other and now I have chips on the edges of both doors. The clear coat is flaking off the rear door. I was trying to recreate it and the edges get reallllly close, but don't touch...
  15. Westfield

Possible Rebel to Power Wagon Trade Today

People aren’t buying Power Wagons and Rebels to pull loads. OP asked if they have the same brakes. They definitely don’t, and in the likely condition that he is daily driving his truck unloaded, it would be deceptive to give the impression to him that the HD brakes better. Obvi an HD truck...