Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Wanderlust073

1. Wanderlust073

What are you listening to today?

Walsh / Barnstorm
  2. Wanderlust073

Too much oil and poor dealer help

Maybe I missed it but is there anything happening now or are you just posting regen pics till the thing detonates and you can point Ram to the smoldering pile of rubble?
  3. Wanderlust073

2020 ram 5500

Welcome. Post a pic of your truck. This is another paragraph.
  4. Wanderlust073

Extended warranties are aggravating

Well that should be interesting - obtaining a warranty on a truck with a known problem that has been quoted at $15,000 to repair….
  5. Wanderlust073

Oil Change Ramps

I have that same model, works great.
  6. Wanderlust073

Too much chrome?

I like the chrome but went painted this time. The water spots I could never get off the chrome drove me nuts.
  7. Wanderlust073

Power Steering with big tires

Have 37s and pintop suspension. Have not experienced any of that, no.
  8. Wanderlust073

Oil Change Ramps

37's otherwise you're just asking for a head injury and wouldn't that leave the Mrs. full of grief and remorse...
  9. Wanderlust073

6.4 hemi not shifting into 8

From a thread last year: https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?threads/8th-gear-highway-speed.13620/post-253047 Also it’s comical to ask ‘why give a truck an 8th gear it will never use’ when your specific situation of a 60mph speed limit is hardly the scenario the transmission was designed for…
  10. Wanderlust073

6.4 hemi not shifting into 8

Drive faster. Goes in to 8th just fine.
  11. Wanderlust073

Close to home. Baltimore key bridge collapse

I’m sure the feds will be carpet bombing Maryland with money.
  12. Wanderlust073

Crazy Insurance Rates on new 3500

49 states used to enforce immigration laws too.
  13. Wanderlust073

Fuel induction service -> check engine light

Nothingburger(ish): P0128, Coolant Temp below thermostat regulating temperature. I'll drop it off tomorrow night and it will give them something to do while 2 feet of snow buries us, lol.