Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by wagonwheeling

1. wagonwheeling

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

I figured that was going to come up! :)
  2. wagonwheeling

I just picked mine up yesterday. The train ride was 3 weeks and 3 days to Spokane, WA.
  3. wagonwheeling

The spreadsheet shows mine was shipped 2/7, Ram tracker shows shipped 2/10, the dealer said it showed up at the train yard in Spokane, WA 2/24 and is waiting for transport to the dealership 3 miles away. Ram tracker estimated delivery is 3/13 so I sure hope it's sooner than estimated.
  4. wagonwheeling

I know we are almost as far across the country as we can be, but I show being built 1/27 and shipped 2/7. My original estimated delivery was 3/24 but has been moved to 3/13 and my dealer says their info says it will be in Washington State 2/27. So I'm guessing your date will be moved up the...
  5. wagonwheeling

Once in production there are several that moved quicker, but my start-to-finish time was fast. I guess I was lucky I ordered when production started taking off after the new year.
  6. wagonwheeling

I haven't seen much on train delivery times so I thought I'd share this. My dealer called yesterday to say my granite crystal PW was shipped and is expected to arrive 2/24. The Ram Tracker shows shipped on 2/7 but the estimated delivery shows TBD. So if the dealer is right then it will take...