Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by virtualmechanic

1. V

Rear Seat Lockbox

I might be interested also. I currently have a combination lockbox in this same space secured with tie down cable and padlock. It would be nice to have a more stationary and tamper-proof setup but won’t spend big money for it. Current lockbox was ~$150 with tie down cable and padlock. Looking...
  2. V

Diesel Particulate Filter Gauge , Is It Working

I recall reading in one of these threads that one of the SCR sensors are missing from the DPF (which the EPA is allowing under a promissory recall from FCA) as another supplier shortage, and you might have one of those trucks. If the sensor is missing, the DPF reading will be zero, and the ECM...
  3. V

Intermittent three chime alarm with no faults indicated

My wife said it might be a school zone warning (20 mph). Her Chevrolet Equinox does the same thing at a school zone. I think it’s more specifically a school zone with speed cameras. Let’s watch out for that. Owners manual doesn’t say anything about it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. V

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Hi Linked4door. What’s the purpose of de-badging? The emblems certainly don’t weigh very much, so drag can’t be the concern. Just curious [emoji52] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. V

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Pick ‘er up last Friday. She’s a beauty. Hit 20.5 average mpg on the way back to Seattle. Pretty impressive for 6.7 CTD. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. V

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Rig FINALLY made it to the dealer after spending a month at the railhead storage lot…frustrating! Now making progress. Here’s a few pics. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. V

Are you sure you want to pay the freight for such a long haul? Overall, would probably cost you more than if you just bought the rig in OR or WA. I’m buying from Dave Smith in Kellogg, ID. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. V

Hi Scubaz66. I am interested in the list you’ve offered. Can you share it with me? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. V

Nice X-hauler. Who is building it for you? Is it a custom build or standard build with options? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. V

No. Idaho residency is not required. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. V

Idaho Central Credit Union and USAA are offering 1.89% Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. V

How do you know that? You must have a great relationship with your salesman to keep you updated on every stop. Wish my salesman was that forthright on customer service! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. V

Glad to do it. Thank you for recognition. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. V

Been scouring this thread for anyone who has inside track info to the build status. Ordered '22 3500 CC SRW on 7/3/21. Got VIN 3C63R3JL6NG119422 from the dealer but no other communication; not very good at updating status. Can anyone help with the status? If so, is there a public access point so...