Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by ViperTower

1. V

2020 Trailer Camera Wiring

I'm selling both parts, brand new. The trailer camera wiring prep kit and the mopar camera kit. $700 for both shipped. Decided to go to aftermarket. Can ship today! #82215833AB 82215770AB
  2. V

TPMS (TIS) sensors for trailer (SOLVED - see 1st post) aka TTPMS - Trailer TPMS

I've decided to go aftermarket, I just bought these- https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07PP55QF9 If anyone wants to buy the factory ones, brand new sealed package I'll sell for $125 shipped and ship them out tomorrow.
  3. V

Ok, you're awesome dude! This thread is HUGE and getting hard for people to find everything in one post. So you think if I take all these parts to the Ram dealer, they'll have no problems getting the software to work?
  4. V

What are the other part numbers? Thanks! If this is too complicated I might just go aftermarket, then can also get tire temps.
  5. V

Yeah I ordered the sensors, have them in hand. I've got the big uconnect streen, I went into the trailer settings on the screen and trailer brake stuff was there, but not the tire pressure stuff. So I just take it to the dealer for a software update? Thanks!
  6. V

So if I'm reading this thread correctly, some 2019 trucks might be able to get the tire pressure sensors to show up and work and some 2019 trucks WONT work? What a nightmare.
  7. V

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

I'm in Arizona! LOL. The remote start helps a lot!
  8. V

Tonneau Covers

I got this one for my mega cab, it works as it should. Good fit and finish- https://bakindustries.com/revolver-x2/2019/ram/3500
  9. V

Nice house, where is that located??
  10. V

2019 Dually Mega Limited Blacked out 37X13.50X22 front 37X12.50X22 rear Still working on getting the rear up about inch
  11. V

Hood Vibrating at highway speeds

My 2019 Dually does this. I thought I hadn't shut my hood all the way,. Hard to tell if it's shaking or flexing.