Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by VictoryDaveAZ

1. VictoryDaveAZ

Possible Torque Converter Issue?

I think you guys are right. The fan clutch makes more sense. It does sound like when my fan engages on my motorhome. Have not had a chance to get it into service and checked out. It is not coming on due to demand, engine or ambient temp. Any ideas why it would come on so often and stay on...
  2. VictoryDaveAZ

Possible Torque Converter Issue?

I did a few searches on this and could not see where someone was having the same issue. Will take it to the dealer, but may get the, That is Normal answer. This is on my new 2022 Ram 2500 6.7, has done it from new, currently 1000 miles on it. Have any of you noticed the truck just running...
  3. VictoryDaveAZ

Cargo camera unavailable

My dealer called last week to tell me the replacement radio and cargo camera is in and would like to schedule the replacement for the non working cargo camera. (They said, during the week they had it, that they worked with Chrysler and did everything and now the radio is needed to fix it. I...
  4. VictoryDaveAZ

2022 Uconnect 5 12.0 Glitches

I have the latest update on my UC5 12. Mine always starts with it opening the Apps page. Is there a way to set it to turn on with the HOME screen. With 3 or 4 pages linked on it? Also, when on Home page, try to expand one of the saved pages, you have to click the expand page icon twice to open...
  5. VictoryDaveAZ

Cargo camera unavailable

I am in the middle of the same issue. Dealer had my truck for a week troubleshooting the non-working Cargo Camera. They replaced the camera and that did not fix it. When the service rep called me, I asked him to verify the Radio SW/FW was the latest revision. He said, "Tech is working...
  6. VictoryDaveAZ

Cargo camera unavailable

I could not get the radio to open the dealer menu. Holding bottom left and right corners would rearrange the icons and also got a chime/light on the speedo dash. But, would not open the menu. Gave up and already had a memory stick with the latest update. Installed this morning and Cargo...
  7. VictoryDaveAZ

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

My new 2022 RAM 2500 Laramie, picked it up August 26th! Coming from a 2016 RAM 2500 Big Horn. Sold it to a friend.
  8. VictoryDaveAZ

Cargo camera unavailable

So, took delivery of my New 2022 Ram 2500 Laramie, 52 miles on it, on Friday Aug 26th. Cargo Camera on the 12" display was BLUE on delivery, tailgate camera works and do not have the 360 option. They submitted a ticket and asked me to bring it to get it checked out on Tues 9/6/22. Picked it...