Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Ve3lfr

1. V

Roof/Cab kayak rack input

Rgpracer . When I get out to the shop I will get a picture . It's off the truck rigth now so will be easy to see how it is done
  2. V

I use a Thule rack for the front , I didn't want 2 on the roof. All the pieces are pinned together so it is easy to remove .
  3. V

You are right on Hardtop , I used flat steel on the top of the tow hooks and made a plate for the bottom that fit over and inside the tow hook. It clamps tight and will not slide because of the inside pieces. The round peg in the square hole does make it easy to load by your self, No chance of...
  4. V

The front support will swing around so loading is easy , I put the Kayak in the saddle then walk it around to the side of the truck and place it on the roof , One person can do it. I also have put a 18 ft canoe instead of the kayak .
  5. V

I built a grill protector first then welded tubes to slid in the support for the Kayak . I also set it up with removable bars to support the bikes on the front of the truck.
  6. V

Truck theft

With the growing theff of pickup truck what is everyone doing to try and stop or slow down the theff of their trucks? I have started using the Club accross the steering wheel and relocated the OB2 port to make it harder to plug in the computer to make a key fob .I keep my key fob in a Faraday...
  7. V

Hi I am new to the forum , I live in Ontario Canada and have a 2019 2500 that I use to pull my 5Th Wheel trailer . This is the front grill protector i made that is set up with removal brackets to mount bikes on .