Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Vamps83

1. V

Adding camera to Digital Rearview Mirror

This is what I'm using. https://a.co/d/fpTKTcU It is cheap but comes at 20' max so more than one is needed. That's why I was saying it may be the connector issue. Connecting a couple in series adds additional connection points but may be addressable. I just haven't had the chance to look at it...
  2. V

Uninstall the wire and guard it with your life... joking..kind of. I was told the wire is not available through Ram at the moment and if it works great then i wouldn't let it go. I am having some connection issues with the after market ones. It works great when the truck is sitting still but as...
  3. V

Pay load question

Absolutely, brochures are generally available online for most of the ones I've looked at and they typically provide dry hitch weight. I also found a ram website that you can plug the VIN number for a truck into and it tells you the specific towing and payload capability. This may have been...
  4. V

I have a 2022 Ram 2500 Laramie Night edition with bed utility group, heavy duty snow plow group, tow technology group B, Saftey group B, 5th wheel/gooseneck towing prep, Level A equipment group, anti spin rear diffs, blind spot with tag trailer and cross path detection, trailer tpms sensors, and...
  5. V

This is fantastic! I was getting pretty aggrvated about this stupid connector on the bumper. I didn't even think to look at the back if it. I bought the truck used and the previous owner didn't leave the cable in the truck. I had everything except the cable. Ram won't sell the cable at the...
  6. V

Pay load question

If you want to order a new one then you can use the online configuration tool. It is a bit difficult to find it after you have configured it but it does tell you payload as configured. Once you figure it out it's easy. I've done it several times recently for the exact same reason and that's what...