Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by UTRam

1. U

What did you do TO your RAM today?

I did the 2.75” as I was worried with the weight of the mega cab that they would settle to less than that. The front does sit about 1/4” high, so looking at maybe shimming the rear, but it’s really only noticeable when parked on an incline/decline.
  2. U

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Finally got my Thuren level kit installed along with new wheels and tires. Raceline 20x9 +18 and Toyo AT3 37x12.5x20.
  3. U

2024 mega cab fender flares

I just picked up a set from these guys for my ‘24 Laramie Megacab. After getting a couple quotes from local body shops for paint, these ended up being a pretty good deal, especially considering they ship them free. Paint match was good and paint quality was just as good as I’d expect from a...
  4. U

Side steps/Nerf bars, etc.

Picked up these wheel to wheel Ranch Hand ones and had them Line-X’d. I think the extra length is perfect for the megacabs. Most of the cab length ones just look a little off to me on the bigger trucks.
  5. U

2022 3500 Creaking Noise In Steering Column/Wheel

Mine was definitely more of a creek/squeak like something was rubbing. If I started centered, it would happen as soon as I turned the wheel either direction. Most noticeable stopped or real slow driving.
  6. U

2022 3500 Creaking Noise In Steering Column/Wheel

I just had my '24 in for the same problem, only 450 miles on it. Didn't notice on the test drive, but noticed it almost immediately once I got it home. Dealer noticed it as soon as I brought it in. Diagnosed it down to the intermediate steering shaft bearing. They tried lubing it and...