Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by USMC18PW

1. USMC18PW

Lets see those power wagons

I went up the back side of Danial. They were tight, but I never felt I couldn't make it through. Even though a couple spots I had to be extra careful. The real issue is traffic coming from opposite direction and finding a good spot to pull off and get that PW out of the way if you don't have the...
  2. USMC18PW

Went to Uwharrie on Sunday. Put the PW and the 37's to test on the backside of Danial. Rock crawled up the backside, for those of you who are familiar and went through the mud bowl. Had to be a little careful, since I have no rock sliders. The wife was so scared I would flip and completely...
  3. USMC18PW

Let’s see your wagons with 35 and 37’s

Subjective! Lol Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
  4. USMC18PW

Let’s see your wagons with 35 and 37’s

Here is mine, Toyo's 37's on AEV wheels
  5. USMC18PW

ARB Dual Compressor install

Here are a few more photos. Hopefully, this will give everyone a better idea of where and how I mounted it. I forgot I had taken these photos first.
  6. USMC18PW

Thank you sir
  7. USMC18PW

Hello everyone. I wanted to post this to share an install I made on my 2018 PW. I'm sure everyone is aware that finding a good place for an air compressor is anything short of challenging. I searched for a while and really never found a place I was happy with. So, I decided to throw in the towel...
  8. USMC18PW

Cool! Thank you.
  9. USMC18PW

Hello everyone. New first time owner of a Dodge/Ram. I bought a 2018 Power Wagon a couple weeks ago with 4100 miles on it. So far loving this truck! Had JK Rubicon, CJ7's and still have a 2000 Jeep Cherokee XJ. Looking forward to reading the posts and getting to know you all. Anything I need to...