Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by unxpctd

1. U

December 2023 Ram 3500 HD Incentives

Got 20K off my new 3500 Laramie Night Edition. 92K MSRP down to 72K sales price. High volume dealer here in Minnesota. The salesman said Ram had 10K in incentives and the dealership did another 10K. I couldn't pass up the deal. The lowest I could find anywhere close was 76K on about the...
  2. U

Price negotiated from MSRP

November 20th, 2023. Minnesota: 2023 Laramie Black Night Edition 3500 with the Cummins, 6'4" Bed. MSRP: 92,115 Paid: 72,050 Just over 20K off. 10K Ram discount, 10K dealer discount. I have wanted to move from my Power Wagon (2021 75A) to a Cummins in the next year or two before I...
  3. U

35x12.50R20 on Stock Night Edition Wheels - Airing Down

Will the 35/12.5/R20's rub though on the stock 20's? I'm in the same boat.....really want the 35's...but curious if they will will rub. l have the night edition 20 inch wheels too.
  4. U

Returning Member...New Truck!

Hey gang...originally joined a while ago as I had a 2021 75A Power Wagon. I was happy with it...great truck! Mileage was not good with the 6.4...as expected. Had it decked out just like I wanted it but the payload was sooo low I was having issues. Had a Decked system and a Softopper and with...
  5. U

Powerwagon light bar options?

Updating an older but ongoing thread. I had several lights put on my '21 PW 75A this last weekend. BD 7 light Linkable on front bumper (2) Morimoto 4 Banger ditch lights on A-Pillar (2) Morimoto 2 Banger flood lights on rear lower bumper (to be used as extra reverse lights / working on camper...
  6. U

ECO mode / Cylinder De-activation / MDS - How Do I Turn It OFF

I have a 2021 PW 75A and went on my first long trip last weekend...2200 miles round trip. I have a newly installed MBRP exhaust too. With that being said I absolutely love the 6.4 / 8 speed combo. I managed 8 miles straight of the engine being in MDS on a flat road....amazing. I was also...
  7. U

75th Anniversary Rock Rails

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B014WOXB6O?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2_dt_b_product_details $12.00 Works perfectly. Folds up and goes in the back seat floor area, folded down. I went to see some family in Alabama over last weekend and my 70 year old relative had no issues getting into my truck with this...
  8. U

75th Anniversary Edition build and BS

Youch! Hope it heals well.
  9. U

2021 Power Wagon Height

There are other PW's out there....go find one! Be willing to travel though. It will work out! I've said it before...and I'll say it again. With the proliferation of electric vehicles in the upcoming years, expanded charging infrastructure and better technology (faster charging times, etc)...
  10. U

75th PW questions on upgrades

MBRP T409 Stainless single side exit/dual tips: Really like it so far. 1 clamp was bad from MBRP but the shop I had install this got a replacement for like $9 at a local auto parts store. $125 install total cost. I was going to try it myself but didn't have the time and am leaving on a...
  11. U

2021 Power Wagon Height

I was questioning this before I bought my 75A. I knew it would be close. I have 7 foot doors.....actually 82.5 to 83 inches. My PW fits inside without an issue...but it is close...about 1 inch to spare. I doubt I'll be able to put 35's on...but soon enough after I retire, buy a new home...
  12. U

75th PW questions on upgrades

Yes it did. I went with the single side exit but dual tips. I'll post a couple photos tonight.
  13. U

Seat cover pics. Carhartt Seat Savers (front only).
  14. U

My build...is done...for now: 2nd phase is protection/light upgrades. Recently: Softopper, tint, Carhartt Seat Covers, MBRP Exhaust, Ram mud flaps, bunch of other things....so happy with it. The MBRP exhaust (so far, only a few miles) is amazing. A small amount of drone with no radio...
  15. U

Power Wagon delays

Glad I ordered my 75A when did... I got build #1182. Ordered Jan 25th, picked up April 21st. I was going to wait until June...but glad I didn't. Sorry to hear DYNADAVE! Ordered in January and haven't received it yet! Very odd....