Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Units

1. Units

Too much oil and poor dealer help

Well, never mind then.
  2. Units

FCW unavailable. Service required. Etc, etc.

I’ve seen a few people have that same issue with the fuses, as a matter of fact none of mine were fully seated.
  3. Units

Frequent Regen 2020 6.7

Did you recently do a service? Just curious.
  4. Units

Keep us updated on the regeneration cycles of the “new” ride, just out of curiosity……..
  5. Units

I’m envious of your check engine light accessory btw.
  6. Units

and I worry when mine does it at 250 miles :oops:
  7. Units

I agree with @Dinky503, I would monitor your oil level at regular intervals (which you should anyways) and watch your DPF gauge for any unusual patterns. I wouldn’t stress over it though.
  8. Units

Issues with new to me 19 2500 Tradesman 6.4

Glad they’re taking care of you. It sucks being stuck with a note and no truck. Keep us updated.
  9. Units

Issues with new to me 19 2500 Tradesman 6.4

Does the dealership you bought the truck from have a return policy? I.e. 30 days? I’d say let the dealer diagnose it and if you don’t like what they say then take it back to the place you bought it.
  10. Units

I think he was joking. That’s why I hate texting, hard to get a read on what someone’s actual intentions are.
  11. Units

Frequent Regen 2020 6.7

What I’ve discovered with my truck, I run 75 about 25 miles on the interstate to work in the morning and the DPF gauge will jump up some, it’s not quite far enough to get a real good passive regen. Kind of just a net zero, as soon as I jump off the interstate though, I use the skinny pedal and...
  12. Units

Frequent Regen 2020 6.7

Could be, but that’s the same thing he did to rectify his frequent regens prior. I’m wholly convinced it’s in the programming. From what I’ve seen and experienced with my truck, if you’re not towing at least 50% of the time, you’re going to see soot loading variations daily driving the truck.
  13. Units

Dang, any word back yet from the customer retention team?
  14. Units

Frequent Regen 2020 6.7

These regen frequencies are hard to nail down. I thought I had it figured out as well.
  15. Units

Frequent Regen 2020 6.7

I had something strange happen last week, changed oil, air filter and fuel filter at 10,500 miles. It did a soot based auto regen at 525 miles and 13 hrs (right around my average) since the last regen just before the service. A few days later, at about 15% on the DPF gauge and 175 miles and 4...