Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Uhlaner

1. Uhlaner

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Maybrfd- thanks for the information! That would be excellent if that works out! Good to know. Thx. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Uhlaner

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Congratulations! I did the same. My trucks been sitting at the dealer since the Feb. 17th…wonder how long the recall will take. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Uhlaner

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Nice truck! Me too. Was supposed to pick mine last Friday! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Uhlaner

Mine is affected. My dealer states the part is identified however, 100% of parts going to production. Could be a long wait. So frustrating. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Uhlaner

Ram my 2023 VIN and it is affected… Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Uhlaner

I was scheduled to pick up my truck today but got a call from the dealer that there is a STOP SALE due to the 2/9 Grid Heater Safety Recall!! [emoji2959]! No eta for parts or repair so truck will sit! Any of you guys affected? If not, I am sure you will…checked Mopar site and found the recall...
  7. Uhlaner

Got a call today. Truck has arrived at dealer. Man the Vehicle Order Tracker was great until it got to the final rail yard won 1/23! It only had to got ~125miles! The tracker still shows delivery 2/16… Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Uhlaner

Not yet, expect to hit NY rail yard by 24th. So possibly by end of month, fingers crossed! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Uhlaner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Uhlaner

Thank you! Appreciate the update. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Uhlaner

My ‘23 is heading to CT. Shipped 12/30. Made it to Texas Tuesday 1/3. Currently, rail car is in Kansas!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Uhlaner

My ‘23 in KZM status, shipped 12/24. Heading to CT. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Uhlaner

Shipping date finally updated. Again, don’t believe it…though the truck is on the rail car. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Uhlaner

Executive Dodge Ram in Wallingford, second Ram HD from them. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Uhlaner

Mine says shipped 12/24, going to CT as well! Good luck [emoji256] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk