Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by TXLIMO

1. TXLIMO

Let's see them Night Edition Packages! :D

Well, just over 6 months into owning her and some asshat on his phone rear ended me! Sent from my cellular device via a chat forum thingy!
  2. TXLIMO

And now I know what my truck would’ve looked like if I had found the mega cab version. Lol. Looks awesome! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  3. TXLIMO

Beautiful truck. This is the best mix of upgrades and look awesome. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  4. TXLIMO

I love that color! Sharp looking truck. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  5. TXLIMO

That would have been my first choice but couldn’t find it. Love it! Sent from my cellular device via a chat forum thingy!
  6. TXLIMO

Had her detailed yesterday so more pics! Sent from my cellular device via a chat forum thingy!
  7. TXLIMO

Center console upper organizer

:D exactly! Thank you for this. I started looking before and guess I didnt look hard enough or it came out after I was looking. Thanks again. Pics to follow when I order it. lol
  8. TXLIMO

Center console upper organizer

That is the only reason I have not pulled the trigger and gotten one. I would love for it to have the blue piping, since the exterior is blue.
  9. TXLIMO

The Story Behind Ram’s Center Console Easter Egg:

I had just thought that it was there to appeal to the contractors out on the jobsites for quick reference. That would have been my guess.
  10. TXLIMO

Yeah it was this one and a White Mega Cab. The white one was sharp looking but liked the darker colors and love this blue. Wasn’t going back to a black truck again. I traded my black 2015 Silverado CC for this one. Sent from my cellular device via a chat forum thingy!
  11. TXLIMO

I love that color. That was the color I wanted but slim pickins around here so I got the blue one. [emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. TXLIMO

Need help with a Power Step purchase

I have a set of the AMP power steps on order through 4WP for mine. They’re estimating about 6-8+ week lead time due to demand and backlog from the pandemic. Wife said she doesn’t want to ride in it again until we get the steps so she doesn’t have to climb in and jump out. Lol. Sent from my...
  13. TXLIMO

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

2021 2500 CC Night Edition. Pic from the day I got her. She was still in shipment mode as it had been delivered the night before. I’ve had her for two weeks now and love driving her. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. TXLIMO

Hello all! I have had my 2021 2500 for just two weeks. Only thing done so far is the tint all around (20% over the factory 20% on back and 5% on front). I have a set of AMP steps on order. Been monsoon here in Southern AZ so I haven’t even had my initial dealer detail yet. Pics are before and...